August Announcement?

jdawg1998

Guest PizzaBaby027

well one has to be the da expansion if they do it

Ok, really!!?!? Lets use proper grammar please, it becomes very annoying when folks purposely misuse words!

Also the said expansion itself will not be the highlighted addition rather a new ride or new addition to said area and by doing so they have the opportunity to renovate/revamp the area.

Um, back on topic, since I'm stll pretty new here, does this happen every year. I mean the whole 500 posts guessing on what will come in 2012? :)

Basically, but it is usually 2011, 2010, or 2009......

...then it ends up being a disappointment (well, not for 2009.)

BWA HA HA HA! I HATH FIGURED OUT WHAT THE 3 NEW THINGS FOR 2012 ARE...I somehow snuck into Don Helbig's lair and snuck a peek at the plans!

#1-Kitten Dome

$5 upcharge. :blink: You get to go inside a building and pet extremely cute kittens. Replaces Flight of Fear, which is being relocated to Cedar Point, where it replaces Disaster Transport, which is being sold to a park in Japan.

#2-Catapult: THE RIDE

$20 upcharge. Basically, you pay $20 and get...CATAPULTED! And land in a giant soft pillow.

#3-Tsaeb Fo Nos (Weird name, eh? :P )

Only new attraction that is not an upcharge. Standing 218 feet tall, Tsaeb Fo Nos is the tallest wooden roller coaster in da world. It reaches 78mph, making it the fastest wooden roller coaster in the world. At 7,032 feet, it will be the 2nd longest wooden roller coaster in the world behind The Beast. Opening 2012 in Action Zone, next to Flight Deck and Adventure Express.

And a B&M Wing Rider is coming to Kings Island in 2013, followed by a B&M Giga in 2014, but the full details for these have yet to be fully planned out.

OK, OK...I'm just joking! These are all FAKE! :o I just wanted to generate some laughs, that's all...and thought these were pretty funny.

well one has to be the da expansion if they do it

Ok, really!!?!? Lets use proper grammar please, it becomes very annoying when folks purposely misuse words!

Also the said expansion itself will not be the highlighted addition rather a new ride or new addition to said area and by doing so they have the opportunity to renovate/revamp the area.

...da is an abbreviation of Dinosaurs Alive, not google13 using slang.

ha!

but the waterpark additions do sound interesting. I have been wanting a water-coaster for some time after riding Great Wolf's. I would not be totally satisfied, but I think that if we get some additons to the waterpark that would be pretty cool.

or it's "Tsaeb Fo Nos" or bust!

I think you have that one backwards....

Terp, bordering on saying too much...where IS that ledger, Carolyn? Boos!?

Terp, you do make me wonder sometimes... That almost seemed a little too obvious. Combined with what you've said before, I've got a good idea of what's coming for a formerly premier(e) feature at KI. But on another train of thought, I think you're just taking us for a really rough ride to see who says, "Hey, are you taking us for a loop? Or are you maybe Gerst really excited about what's to come?" That's a really wide gauge of thought...

But, seriously--are you teasing us?! :lol:

(You know, it's kind of hard to stop trying to make Terp-worthy puns once you've started sometimes...)

They won't wait that long, it almost has to be soon while they've got attention and "hype" about it, once they lose that less people will even check for an announcement, let alone get excited about what it is.

Yawn. Already stopped checking. Seriously...toss out a bone. At least a date, or something.