August Announcement?

jdawg1998

^ Perspective, my friend.

Now, concerning the "wave pool" note:

In 2006, Cedar Fair added a second wave pool to Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom and a second to Dorney Park's Wildwater Kingdom.

Kings Dominion's first and Great America's second wave pool were added in 2007 under Cedar Fair.

Carowinds' second one was added in 2008 under Cedar Fair.

In 2009, Breakers Bay wave pool was constructed at Valleyfair.

Michigan's Adventure also has two wave pools...

GYK, who is only saying that Cedar Fair has a thing for wave pools, and may very well see a second one as a necessity at its high attendance parks... They "beefed up" the dry parks with B&M hypers, now perhaps they're "beefing up" the water parks with double wave pools...

Also note this was all under the ideas of Dick...

Who is to say Matt might have a different idea in mind?

I'm really hoping they put in a Zamperla Volare in that area behind Delirium. It would fit just fine, and it's something the park really needs!

OH YES PLEASE.

Maybe they can find a way to put the BORG sphere under it. Now THERE'S a ride.

^ That will suck! I'm never going to Kings Island again. After all these hints they've dropped about it being an Aquatrax*, how could they possibly shaft us with a Volare?! They should have put something in the waterpark! The Dippin' Dots guy told me there would be something in the waterpark!

*Of which there have been just as many as there have been steel coaster hints from Holiday World, too!

;)

Well Cedar Point has a big mystery present to Snoopy. It will be opened on August 7th. Kings Island might be the same day.

Like this one?

40348_1159315840189_1746589992_316113_3255963_n.jpg

This was outside Planet Snoopy last year. It was a ton of cookies celebrating Snoopy's birthday or whatever. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Well Cedar Point has a big mystery present to Snoopy. It will be opened on August 7th. Kings Island might be the same day.

Like this one?

This was outside Planet Snoopy last year. It was a ton of cookies celebrating Snoopy's birthday or whatever. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Maybe the August announcement is snoopy's birthday.

From the desk of one Lance Hart:

icon_STOP.gif2012 - Boomerang Bay Expansion - Rumor - (8/5/11) What latest rumors for Kings Island in 2012 points to the park making a substantial multi-million dollar upgrade to the Boomerang Bay waterpark that will see both improvements and new attractions added.

Any and all rumors from Screamscape shall be taken with a grain of salt, but I'm digging the idea of another add-on to the Bay. Hasn't really been given any TLC since its big '04 remodel as an Aussie-themed park.

....and now I wait for the coaster fanboys to come running in with threats of boycotting the park if the water park gets attention and the hard park doesn't.