Interesting Things Ride-Ops Do

G-Force

43 minutes ago, harmony29 said:

Last week I saw two things that I give the employees a lot of credit for not losing it with the stupidity of some guests! These both happened on Fri:

Standing in the line at security for people with no bags, this woman with her husband and 4 kids walks right in front of my husband and I and she has a fanny pack, she was told no that's a bag you have to go in the other line, she started arguing with security that someone just went thru with the same thing. People got pretty annoyed with her and told her go back in the other line. That security officer stayed so cool and calm, I was really impressed.

While waiting at the handicap entrance for Diamondback they were loading and made this woman get off that had a crossover purse on. She was screaming that she rode it earlier with it, what do people not understand that those objects can be deadly if they flew off?

I hate the "screaming that she rode it earlier part" every time I hear it.  It never works....  Just because you were speeding on the I71 and didn't get caught doesn't mean you won't get caught next time lol. I bet that mindset works well when an officer pulls her over - well I sped here last time and didn't get a ticket... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, disco2000 said:

I hate the "screaming that she rode it earlier part" every time I hear it.  It never works....  Just because you were speeding on the I71 and didn't get caught doesn't mean you won't get caught next time lol. I bet that mindset works well when an officer pulls her over - well I sped here last time and didn't get a ticket... 

Not that this should matter, but she looked and acted like she had money, thus justifying the behavior!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1