Is windseeker "Fluffy friendly?"

benred23

Never seen this topic discussed before, but I have to ask, will i be dissapointed when I sit in a seat on WindSeeker and I wont be able to buckle the seatbelt when it comes down? I can still ride Diamondback, but just but just barely. Drop Tower is however a stretch sometimes, depends on the seat. Let me know...

Well, there are only lapbars on WindSeeker, so if over head shoulder restraints give you problems, then this should be a sigh of relief. Both me and my dad noticed that the size of the seats are larger than most rides, both before we sat in them and while were were on the ride. I only saw one person require help of a ride assistant to get in, and even that was just a simple push from them to get the "good to go" from the operator.

I say if you do fine on Diamondback, you'll do fine here.

EDIT: If anything gives you problems, it will be the length of the belt, which is found right in front of where your lapbar is pulled down.

I myself (though I'm pretty skinny, 170 at 6/1) could slide forward and backward in my seat, and noticed a considerable amount of room between my thighs and the lapbar. One of the more "fluffy friendly" rides in the park. I don't promise anything though, everyone is built differently.

I don't know where he heard this, but a friend of mine said that a guy who has no trouble fitting on Diamondback had to do the walk of shame on WindSeeker, because while his belt buckled, the driver was getting a message that it wasn't locked enough. I need an extra push on Diamondback, so I don't even want to go near WindSeeker until I find out for sure.

I don't know where he heard this, but a friend of mine said that a guy who has no trouble fitting on Diamondback had to do the walk of shame on WindSeeker, because while his belt buckled, the driver was getting a message that it wasn't locked enough. I need an extra push on Diamondback, so I don't even want to go near WindSeeker until I find out for sure.

I saw several people last night almost getting WoS'ed on WindSeeker who I'd guess would be able to ride Diamondback who had this same situation. The ride isn't as fluffy-friendly as it would appear, everyone.

I'm not able to ride Diamondback,but WindSeeker I have no problems with.When I asked the ride op about a test seat I was informed that I could go to the exit and I believe they would let me try out a seat real quick before waiting in line. We are all come in different shapes and sizes so I would say go ahead and give is a try the worst that can happen is the ride op says no.Hope that helps a bit and most importantly enjoy your day at the park !

Thanks all for the Comments! I'll be interested. Im a Pretty Fluffy Guy "5'11" and 320" I dont have any problems whatsoever on Vortex with the Shoulder harness and belt, nor on Flight Deck. Racer I kinda have to sit in with 1 cheek down and one on the side, but no problem with the lap bar coming down.Same with No Problem on BLSC. The Most uncomfortable is Diamondback. And they have to put one foot on the seat in front and lean on my lapbar so the can get that last click. Actually have never tried Firehawk. We'll see though. Ill give an update tomorrow night. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enough, the seats are not all the same. Some seats I get slammed into and others are a fine fit. Someone on here who I will not name, holds a record on the ride and had to get off for not fitting after 43 rides on it. In fact, it was seat 43 he didn't fit. So, some seats are tighter than others.