Season Pass Deal?

oysterman

I am wanting to buy a season pass soon. are their any deals out there besides the ones listed on the KI site? I know Meijer used to sell passes. Also, does anyone know when they begin to do the deal where you can buy next years season pass, but use it this season too?

I am wanting to buy a season pass soon. are their any deals out there besides the ones listed on the KI site? I know Meijer used to sell passes. Also, does anyone know when they begin to do the deal where you can buy next years season pass, but use it this season too?

At this point in the season, I believe that what you see is what you get. You probably won't find too many discounts or deals.

And to my knowledge, last year was the first time that they offered the buy-for-next-season, use-it-this-season option, but as I recall it was only valid for ONE visit in October. There's no telling if they'll even do it this season (if you ask me, Haunt is crowded enough without that offer). The cheapest price for passes is always in the fall of the year before. Then one by one the deals stop. For a time in the fall, you can get a Gold Pass for the price of a Season Pass. Then, the Gold Pass becomes more expensive.

Then it disappears entirely (as is the case now). So now, you can either get a Regular Season Pass (which does not include parking, ERT, discounts, etc. and costs $99.99) or a Platinum Pass (which includes parking, discounts, ERT, and access to ALL Cedar Fair theme parks and outdoor water parks which is $165.00), but Gold Passes are no longer offered through the park. I doubt that they are through other venues, either.

And to my knowledge, last year was the first time that they offered the buy-for-next-season, use-it-this-season option, but as I recall it was only valid for ONE visit in October.

My wife got this deal in 2009, but it was only offered on a few days. The only reason I knew about it at all was I already had my own pass. Last year was the only time I remember them offering it to everyone and for an entire month. And it was so cheap! If they offer the same deal again this year, jump on it!

I dont know if mejer still sells them but kroger does this year, but its 99.99 adult pass regular(just like when the site said gold passes are going away, they took the gold pass sign down and put up a regular season pass sign after may 30th(yes i work there :-) )

• Like 1

As you enter the park, there is a small booth to the left side, across from the stroller area. There are various names for the booth, sometimes they call it the Return Visit booth. If you are in the park and you have a ticket that you purchased for the day, they will give you credit for what you paid for your ticket and upgrade you to a Season Pass. So, whatever price you paid for the ticket comes off of the price of whatever price they are charging for a Season Pass--unless something has changed and everyone pays $59.95 (which is a deal) regardless of what they paid for their original ticket. The best person to ask would be the admissions associate in the booth. He/she can answer all of your questions.

Guest PizzaBaby027

Please know folks that the 59.99 deal is stupid and foolish. Realize this, you pay around $50 for a ticket, then upgrade your ticket to a pass for $59 dollars, add them up and guess what, its how much a normal pass is, even more actually, so your paying more to get a pass when it is about $10 cheaper to just buy a pass. Don't fall for that deal!!!

Not if you are a one time visitor who came in and was so impressed with the park you decide to buy a pass. Not getting the credit for what you paid is even worse.

Precisely. It's not a deal unless you come to the park once and then decide that you'd like to come for the rest of the season. And that is absolutely the one and only time it's ever a deal.

Does the $59 deal apply to Kroger or online tickets?

I don't think anybody really knows so it's best not to speculate. Call the park if you want the right answer.

The deal applied to a Kroger ticket my friend used last season. However he had to pay more than 59 because the Kroger ticket was only $25.

Do you (or anyone) know if they sell discount tickets at Kroger for $25 this year? I think that they went up to $30 but I'm not certain about that.

ended up just heading to the park to buy my season pass today.

total was $130. ($100 for the season pass + $30 for parking)

parking was originally $40, but they took $10 off when I showed them my receipt for paying $10 parking today.

• Like 1