Jeff Siebert

adam12

Before Jeff and David, (and I could be mistaken) I think Carolyn Boos was in charge of the marketing department. I met her at an ACE event in 1994, and while she was nice....she didn't have the energy, or the love for the industry that Mr. Siebert has. I'm not sure if she left the Paramount family, or just went to another park. Someone else might know for sure. David Mandt and Jeff were a great team, and I'm glad that Jeff has taken the helm.

Some of you might remember Ruth Voss. She was a legend in her time. When ACE was forming, she made it a daily ritual to leave her office in time to get the first Beast ride every morning. She had arthritis, and she swore by her "Beast Therapy." It was from this practice that the ACE walkback was born.

I've heard a story about Ms. Voss's retirement gift from the park. She was supposedly given the front car of one of Beast's original trains! She had a zeal for (P)KI that I hadn't seen until Jeff came along.

Jeff Siebert was on ICN 6 the station I work for. He was telling people about the job fair and said "he will be back on are job show." I am not sure when that is but I will let everyone know if I find out the week we tape the show. Jeff is a very nice guy I did not get to talk to him much.

I met Jeff at the UltimateRollerCoaster.com outing a few years back and to be honest I have never met anyone as kind as he was. He loves his job and he just seemed like one of those guys who would take the shirt off his back for you if he thought you needed it. I think Jeff is a true asset to the park and to Paramount in general. And Jeff if you read this, keep up the good work! rolleyes.gif

How does everyone know so much about this one man?

I know he is the Marketing man for PKI but why does everyone admire him and care about him so much? What is it that he does that is so good for PKI?

Steve

No offense to anyone but I just dont really understand what everyone is so crazy about him for ??? He is just a Marketing Director

Tiny,

In all honesty, Jeff is a great guy. He's also very good at what he does. Examples: "March announcement", "the clearing by Beast", ETC....As you can see, all of what he says is disected a million times by people which is why he's so good at what he does.

Aside from the Operations full timers and maintenance, he's the only full timer I know of that will come down and speak to the ride ops. I have spoken to him many times at Delirium last season.

As you can see, he's a great guy but by no means is he "God" like some people think he is.

I know he is the Marketing man for PKI but why does everyone admire him and care about him so much? What is it that he does that is so good for PKI?

Get used to it. It comes with being a member of the board. All these people put guys like Mr. Siebert up on a high pedestal. Hell, they even do it to themselves. It is only natural. Example:

In all honesty, Jeff is a great guy. He's also very good at what he does. Examples: "March announcement", "the clearing by Beast", ETC....As you can see, all of what he says is disected a million times by people which is why he's so good at what he does.

This guy seems to believe that only Jeff has the power to make people "disect" every bit of info that come from his mouth. But, we know this is not true. It happens with EVERYthing. From movies to themeparks. It is all the same and it all causes spec. and rumors.

Jeff worked at Americana then went to work for the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks. From there he was hired on at PKI.

Are you sure it was the MD's and the the Clones?

Sparky,

I dont doubt that he is a super guy...really I dont. And I have also see pictures of him helping out the regualar ride ops or helping in food stands, but I have just read people on here talking about him like he is Jesus or something and after a while it gets kinda annoying

STeve

I'll try to explain the Jeff mania...

Jeff could be related to the star of a tv show, people hold a tv show star in high regards because they are the sort of front man of the show, Jeff is the front man of PKI. He represents Kings Island, so like that tv show star, he is held in high regards. However, the real reason he is liked so much is because most information we get about the park comes from him, at every ride preview and media event, he's there, when you have a park question, he answers it. And to top it all off, he's just a really great guy. People just happen to talk about him, and it usually spawns from somebody saying, "Jeff said at the media event...", and then everybody starts talking about whatever he said, and he's involved, and gets talked about. That's why he's mentioned so many times. As far as why some call him god, that might be explained by what he says about PKI can be taken as truth 99% of the time, so what he says is going to happen, he's a source of information. So some people relate him to a god. It's all really just for fun, no one really considers him god.

I hope I've helped to explain the Jeff mania. Oh, and just so you know, Jeff is getting a second video game, and Charles Infosino will be playable as well. Jeffrey Siebert: RELOADED, only available from PKIU in the Unlimited Pass area.