Rumors about Coney

pilotank

Titl A Whirl isn`t that great at capacity. It only has seven cars. Which if you figure 3 people per car is only 21 per cycle. Round Up can handle 42 per cycle. And Flying Bobs can handle at least 36 per cycle. Even the carousel can handle quite a few per cycle as there are 30 horses. Scream Machine on the other hand only can handle 10 people per cycle, but its ride time is really short.

• Like 1

The ride that has been idled all season has been the Trabant ride. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to see a set of flying scooters installed at Coney, we are not going to be getting that kind of ride. We are going to be getting a more nauseating and intense creation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when will Coney Island announce their ride for 2014:

I asked around during the fireworks on September 21st.

The most I heard was nothing was set in concrete.

Sorry, no pun intended.

Which usually means nothing for next year because of budgetary concerns.

There was a rumor about another kids flat ride similar to the old Whip.

pilotank

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A visit to Coney is pretty cheap, compared to Kings Island. You can do the rides and the pool for about $25 a person, and that is at the gate without any discount. If you are just doing rides, it will cost you about $12 to $13 to get in. Which is a pretty good deal for a day of fun.

• Like 1

A visit to Coney is pretty cheap, compared to Kings Island. You can do the rides and the pool for about $25 a person, and that is at the gate without any discount. If you are just doing rides, it will cost you about $12 to $13 to get in. Which is a pretty good deal for a day of fun.

Still, it could be a old fashion Coney day or a small trip to the Beech Bend, or Strickers for that matter. Money is key in where to go, already in the 2014 season with my GP and that is a large drop into the bucket.