New at Holiday World for 2012

I'm hoping for another great wooden roller coaster, a steel roller coaster or a good flat ride. I think i would take the 3 woodies getting retracked and timberliners over any new ride tho, because the Voyage has became Son of Beast jr. It had me screaming in pain every turn yesterday . I rememeber when it was as smooth as glass back in 07.Smh those were the days. If the Voyage gets voted #1 woodie in the world this year i'm not going to be too happy. That belongs to El Toro. BUT this is Holiday World and that will never happen. I'm going to bet that it has something to do with water.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=3GtFBh9TEsI

Dan the man, doing his thing

Some of us happen to consider Howler our favorite kiddie coaster, thank you very much. :P Seriously, the back seat on that thing has laterals to rival Legend.

Honestly, at this point... I have no idea what to expect out of Holiday World tomorrow. The hints alone make me think it's a roller coaster, and I'm having a hard time thinking of any Holiday World-appropriate flat for that cost. But then again, they've said at Holiwood Nights that it won't be a coaster... I'm at a loss. Bring on noon tomorrow!

According to this comment thread on Facebook, apparently a video on the HW website was accidentally leaked briefly. It appears that it was quickly locked away. Oh, how I wish I had seen the video... guess it won't hurt to wait another eleven or so hours.

I love how the owners of the Facebook page begged people not to spoil what was seen in the leaked video, adding "pretty please" to the end of their plea. :lol:

Apparently the leaked video showed that Holiday World is getting another water coaster. It will break the world's longest water coaster record and is named Mammoth. (not official)

Mammoth could be the type of water slide they are getting. http://www.proslide.com/rides_04_b_inst.php

The ZOOMbabwe is the largest enclosed waterside in the world, and it was also a Mammoth. HMMM!?

I don't understand why they would want to get two water coasters back to back like this? And I'm pretty sure that they haven't added a new Holiday World ride (besides Pilgrims Plunge, still water) since Voyage. Its all been Splashin' Safari. :/

I'm itching to see whats going to happen. I'm really really hoping something exciting is going to happen with the dry side. It feels like its been neglected. But I have a sinking feeling that is just going to be a SS expansion.

I am kind of disappointed and happy at the same time. This will be a great addition to the waterpark, although it does feel like the dry side is being neglected. The reason why I don't have fear about the dry side being neglected, is that HW is hopefully getting a new steel coaster soon! That is something to look forward to and for them to save their money for. I am excited for Mammoth and feel that the next big addition for HW should defiantly be a new steel coaster.