New MIdways/Areas

DaveWorldEmperor

I wouldn't have minded if International Street become "Hollywood Boulevard," as was rumored during the early Paramount Era. I think it would be cool to have Hollywood style architecture, film set lighting, movie props, etc. Sure people were initially miffed by the idea, but what difference does it make now? Not like there's anything international about it...

I imagine it sort of like Downtown Disney in either California or Florida... Some unique shopping and dining opportunities, but a quaint feel. Like, white Christmas style lights in the trees all the way down the street, fountains synchronized to the music, new LEDs in the fountains, etc. I think it'd be really beautiful.

I think Kings Island has a great balance of areas. It is really hard to think of a new one, so here are just a few improvements to current parts of the park I would love to see.

1) Add colored lights to the Diamondback splash down. I am referring to ones like in the royal fountain.

2) Take Outer Hanks a little farther. Last time I went I noticed how nicely the back porch hangs over the lake. Live music on certain nights could pack the place.

3) I think a Boomerang Bay only tickets and passes should be offered at a lower price. If you think about it, there is a large number of people that only go for the water park. I see only 2 possible problems with this.

1) The Train-They would need to check for park tickets and so on.....

2) People already pay full price for the water park. Although this may be a problem, the Beach is right next store and people might just go there if they don't want to pay for the dry park.