Where is Invertigo going?

CodyDL

Invertigo at California Great America is getting moved to another CF park and I want to know which one... The site says its being moved but doesn't say where. Not KI... DUH. Not Carowinds because they have that type of ride. Not CP because why would they want a used coaster... lame. WHERE!?

I have never been to any other CF parks besides KI, CP, and Carowinds. I must say... we are very thankful most other CF parks charge higher admission while they have fewer rides. Maybe if they lower the price a little more people would go!

Park wise yes Coaster wise no! IMO Kings Dominion has better Coasters and flats its my fav Cedar Fair park in the chain and Ive been to all the CF parks but Cal great America. my 2nd would have to be Canadas Wonderland talk about a park with Style!! Every CF park Operates different in there own way for example you have to wear your shoes on DB. Timmy at Carowinds you can take off your shoes. Try going to other parks they are a blast :)

Park wise yes Coaster wise no! IMO Kings Dominion has better Coasters and flats its my fav Cedar Fair park in the chain and Ive been to all the CF parks but Cal great America. my 2nd would have to be Canadas Wonderland talk about a park with Style!! Every CF park Operates different in there own way for example you have to wear your shoes on DB. Timmy at Carowinds you can take off your shoes. Try going to other parks they are a blast :)

I believe it was also repainted two different shades of blue. I find that a shame, because I love the colors of both Invertigos - the orangish, vibrant yellow paired with either the coral red or navy blue. I thought they looked awesome how they were. But when you think of it, a stingray is actually an accurate way to describe the shape of a boomerang coaster, so I get the water theme.

I agree about KD coasters and flats. I was there will I305 was being built. I think Volcano:The Blast Coaster is absolutely amazing! And I think there DT and Crypt (duhh) is a lot more thrilling than ours!