if you could...

What gets me is how did The Beast have 2 kids but no wife? Is he a worm then? ;)

The Beast only has one very naughty kid, but who's to say The Racers and Beast don't have some type of relationship?

Geographically, it's pretty easy to see that The Racers gave birth to Action Theater.

Admittedly, there may have been a surrogate.

Probably not my ONLY thing to change, but hasn't been put out there as much, is to really "open up" the Royal Fountain to International Street. It looks kind of "hidden" by the trees, so I suggest "shifting" the trees towards the buildings, placing the pathway closer to the fountain - somewhat like it originally was from 1972 til the early 80s - and then re-designing the fountain, to have choreographed water/light shows throughout the day.

What gets me is how did The Beast have 2 kids but no wife? Is he a worm then? ;)

The Beast only has one very naughty kid. But who's to say The Racers and Beast don't have some type of relationship?

I think the other kid he's referring to would be the coaster formerly known as Beastie, now Woodstock Express.

I have three nieces, one nephew that I took to the park until they were old enough to conquer it on their own.

I would make alterations to the kiddy park. I would expand it a bit, take it back further, where the path to the water park goes. I would want to alter the path into the water park to make the entrance closer to the main park entrance, take it out of the kiddy park, to discourage kids talking the path out of curiosity. I've seen a lot of parents running after their kids down that path.

A kid sees the kiddy park as their space, and all that in it is 'theirs' including a path that involves a train crossing.

I would put more rides in the kiddy park that mimic the bigger rides in the park. They are seriously lacking a wild mouse, or Bavarian Beetle, some rides for that short kid that's just old enough to want the thrill. my sister and I are 4'9", and 5'2" respectively, we were too old for some of the twirly rides, but not tall enough for the monster rides. We wanted a thrill, not round and round. Even today, my sister just skirts the requirements to ride The Beast.

Where the Boo Blasters building begins, which is the entry way to the kiddy park, I would decorate that a bit more, maybe with cutouts of toony flowers, or even three dimensional toony flowers, or motifs that kids identify as part of their park. Kids love to see toons come to life, so sculptures of toony things are a big deal. Flowers were the first thing in my head, it could be anything, but since the Peanuts have a rather small cast, it might be overkill to put them alongside of that building.

At the corner, leading into the kiddy park, I would want a Snoopy, to point the way into Planet Snoopy, so first time visitors with kids can veer right around the corner, without having to look around too much to find the kiddy land. Kid's steps are smaller than adult steps, and thus, more 'expensive' when it comes to walking. A long walk for a kid tires them out, they enjoy the park less, they get cranky. If a kid enjoys the park more, with more energy for riding and playing, the parents get a better feel that their money is well spent, and will return. Getting those small kids where they need to be quickly would be good.

Also, the building that used to be the Hanna-Barbera ride is used as storage for a haunt. That's a waste of real estate. A dark ride that is light hearted is missing. I understand there was an accident involving a child in a boat ride a while, back, though not in KI, but the boats were relaxing and gave kids a break, so they could refresh a bit, before going back to playing.

I went on very long, but as I said, four kids of different ages in a kiddy park, I know what I want.

I would make an idea happen that I discussed in the Crypt Enhancements topic. Metroid: the Ride. Where you are Samus, seeking revence on Ridley for killing your parents many years ago, as you travel through space. Sadly, this COULD theoretically happen. But if Cedar Fair was going to license something for our Giant Top Spin, I would think they would have just licensed Tomb Raider...

• 4 weeks later...