i have a big favor to ask who ever goes to Kings Island until it closes for Halloween Haunt can you take pictures to show us some hints for Halloween Haunt because they say that they have started putting up stuff.

Well, (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) when i rode WindSeeker, I noticed them taking stuff out of the red storage buildings behind racer...and nothing else.

i have a big favor to ask who ever goes to Kings Island until it closes for Halloween Haunt can you take pictures to show us some hints for Halloween Haunt because they say that they have started putting up stuff.

Well, (PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) when i rode WindSeeker, I noticed them taking stuff out of the red storage buildings behind racer...and nothing else.

You can even see it in the WS web cam..

I imagine that probably a lot of construction is putting up walls in the places that'll house haunts. Last year, wasn't most of the decorating and tomb stones and cobwebs type stuff done during the period where the park's closed during the week?

Given the fact that they plan to have more roamers/creepers on the streets means I don't have to worry about them corralled into a single area (i.e.: fear zone). So that said, I'd venture to say that the new Fear Zone is Planet Snoopy, with Holiday Horror potentially going in Peanuts Playhouse.

As for Holiday Horror, I will hazard a guess as to say that it will be a mash-up of several holidays, rather than focusing on a singular event. This sounds almost exactly like what Universal is doing with one of their houses, themed to a late-night horror show with cheesy holiday-themed horror movies at the forefront.

Given the fact that they plan to have more roamers/creepers on the streets means I don't have to worry about them corralled into a single area (i.e.: fear zone). So that said, I'd venture to say that the new Fear Zone is Planet Snoopy, with Holiday Horror potentially going in Peanuts Playhouse.

As for Holiday Horror, I will hazard a guess as to say that it will be a mash-up of several holidays, rather than focusing on a singular event. This sounds almost exactly like what Universal is doing with one of their houses, themed to a late-night horror show with cheesy holiday-themed horror movies at the forefront.

I'd certainly like more roamers and creepers. Last year we only saw one.

That man I married saw the giant Jack in the Box in the storage area while we were on the roller coaster, but that's a given.

That man I married saw the giant Jack in the Box in the storage area while we were on the roller coaster, but that's a given.

you wouldnt mind & humor us with the "one" you saw by giving us a description of what they looked like would ya?

i though Planet Snoopy was a horror attraction during regular operations, with all the screaming kids

i hope theres going to be a lot to do.

i would also love to see some Sliders (i cant remember the name so i call them Sliders)

they have knee pads or something on and literally slide around the park, sliding up and close near the guests.

they had a vid on youtube and i thought it was amazzing

you wouldnt mind & humor us with the "one" you saw by giving us a description of what they looked like would ya?

How about a photograph? He was that singular. Taken 10/22/10.

He was a really nice kid. We were under the Eiffel Tower, that you can see the leg of in the background.

(why am I thinking that Holiday Horror could very well be a 24 hour loop showing "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. At least I know I'd scream and run.)

Screenshot2011-08-24at54844PM.png

I know for a fact that Death Row and Trail of Terror are the two houses that they took out this year.

They did add two new houses this year, Holiday World, and Fear Zone.

And generally, if you are privy to information that has not yet been officially announced by the park and you decide to share it in a public place (especially here, where Kings Island officials are known to visit), you may find yourself without a job very quickly.

I'd guess that they don't tell seasonal employees about future additions for just such reasons. With Haunt, it's got to be a little different since they need to assign people to haunted houses and thus must give away some secrets in the process. Still, it not only ruins the fun for us, but may ruin your employment with them if you release Kings Island's plans before they're made official... Just sayin'!

I know for a fact that Death Row and Trail of Terror are the two houses that they took out this year.

They did add two new houses this year, Holiday World, and Fear Zone.

Fear Zone is just the term they coin the areas in the park with roaming monsters in the streets. They haven't given a name for the zone yet, let alone the name for the second new house.

To cap on what attractions that are a definite at this year's Haunt as per announced by the park themselves:

• Massacre Manor
  • CarnEvil
  • Urgent Scare
  • Slaughterhouse
  • CornStalkers
  • Holiday Horror
  • New Maze #2
  • New Fear Zone (location unknown)

And here's the list of attractions not yet confirmed by the park to be returning:

• Club Blood
  • Cemetery Drive
  • Cut-Throat Cove
  • Tombstone Terrortory
  • Wolf Pack
  • Coney Mall Fear Zone (dubbed Coney Maul)
  • Action Zone Fear Zone (dubbed Waste Land)
  • Rivertown Fear Zone (dubbed Ghost Town)

How about a photograph? He was that singular. Taken 10/22/10.

He was a really nice kid. We were under the Eiffel Tower, that you can see the leg of in the background.

(why am I thinking that Holiday Horror could very well be a 24 hour loop showing "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. At least I know I'd scream and run.)

Screenshot2011-08-24at54844PM.png

not who i thought you were gonna point out; but yes, he is a nice kid.