I really, really, really think we should have something like this at Kings Island.

WARNING: This video contains a lot of suggestive material and insults. Not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.

[

We did have (something similar to) that. And there's a good reason why we don't have that anymore.

Due to complaint and the age of many members here the link was removed. Feel free to contact the poster to ask if he is willing to PM a link.

I agree about having an adult entertainment show that includes comedy is great at special events like Haunt.

Fright Lane. Thats a sure grab for cash. At least its limited.

Fast Lane. The price is down. Bad news for a line-waiter like me.

I will probably end up going--once.

Its interesting that throughout this summer, I have become a whole lot less pro-Cedar Fair than I used to be.

Funny due to the crowds and long waits for Haunt Mazes I stayed away many times when I was on the fence on going. With this new affordable option I can see myself attending more often. It will be interesting to see if more will come out with the Fright Lane option. I do feel the one use per Haunt Maze is a good idea to keep things flowing.

Hopefully this is the start of a one-time and unlimited option for Fast Lane, too. I would be much more likely to buy a $15-20 one-time-per-ride Fast Lane than a $50 (or now, $40) unlimited option.

I've seen plenty of parks with only the former, plenty of parks with both, but never one with only the unlimited option.

Well, with the website now live it answers many of our questions.

-Holiday Horror is located in Planet Snoopy (Peanut Playhouse)

-Trail of Terror is now EXTINCT (dinosaurs).

-S.O.B. station is still the location of Wolf Pack.

-Cornstalkers has been relocated back to its original location by the Eiffel Tower.

-Death Row is no more.

-Cemetery Drive is long gone.

But now it creates more questions to be answered.

-What is Mysteria all about?

-Where in Coney Maul is it located?

-Old Death Row building? (yet thats considered X-Base)

-Nightmare Alley in Planet Snoopy?

-How many Fright Lane Passes are available each day?

-Why is Hot Blooded the only "Show" this year?

-Where's Graveyard Shift?

-What happened to the phrase "Scare Zones"?

Well, with the website now live it answers many of our questions.

-
Holiday Horror
is located in Planet Snoopy (Peanut Playhouse)
-
Trail of Terror
is now EXTINCT (dinosaurs).
-S.O.B. station is still the location of
Wolf Pack
-
Cornstalkers
has been relocated back to its original location by the Eiffel Tower.
-
Death Row
is no more.

But now it creates more questions to be answered.
-What is
Mysteria
all about?
-Where in Coney Maul is it located?
-Old
Death Row
building? (yet thats considered X-Base)
-
Nightmare Alley
in Planet Snoopy?
-How many
Fright Lane Passes
are available each day?
-Why is
Hot Blooded
the only "Show" this year?
-What happened to the phrase "Scare Zones"?

i find the planey snopy ones funny because

1. im working at one in the Planet Snoopy

2. i said THEY SHOULD have one in Planet Snoopy lol

actually after thinking about it and the pictures, Nightmare Alley might be for the Roamers, the people that wealk around a scream at you

if it is ill be sooooooo happy :D

But why in Planet Snoopy? They close that end of the park around 5pm. The only things that will be over there will be CarnEVIL, Mysteria, and Tombstone Terror-Tory. Which all of those are pretty much in the same corner of Rivertown & Planet Snoopy.

actually after thinking about it and the pictures, Nightmare Alley might be for the Roamers, the people that wealk around a scream at you

if it is ill be sooooooo happy biggrin.png

But why in Planet Snoopy? They close that end of the park around 5pm. The only things that will be over there will be CarnEVIL, Mysteria, and Tombstone Terror-Tory. Which all of those are pretty much in the same corner of Rivertown & Planet Snoopy.

i dont know, i guess becuse its a big open area and makes it a little easier to get to the other side of the park, i dont know, ill get info when i got to rehersals and then i wont have to keep posting stuff here

oh and Nightmare Alley doesnt open until 8 PM it says on the site

Guest TombraiderTy

-Cornstalkers has been relocated back to its original location by the Eiffel Tower.

Actually, based off a few recent park visits, it looks like it might be in Tower Gardens.

Nightmare Alley in Planet Snoopy?

I'm lost on this one, but my two best guesses are a true scare-zone (like the original CornSTALKERS, where guests don't queue for it) or perhaps something inside the Snoopy's Splash Dance attraction? I'm doubtful on the second option though.

Why is Hot Blooded the only "Show" this year?

Half-Pint Brawlers will be back, but regarding the former "Ghouls Gone Wild", that seems like it's gone for good. However, I recall some "Graveyard Shift" or something similar being announced some time back? That'll probably use the real Festhaus stage and be performed during the day.

-
Death Row
is no more.

Can I get an amen?!

-
Cornstalkers
has been relocated back to its original location by the Eiffel Tower.

Actually, based off a few recent park visits, it looks like it might be in Tower Gardens.

Aw, darn it. Guess this means we've had our last walks through The Cemetery/Cemetery Drive.
-_-
What a shame... My last walk through it was one of the best experiences I've had in a KI Haunt.

Still, I'm holding out hope that Cornstalkers will finally get the love it's needed for a long time. CS and Cut-Throat Cove always seem to lose scareactors the fastest, which is always disappointing. Cornstalkers has the best camouflage for the actors in any of the haunts, in my opinion. You never really know what's a prop and what's a person till it's scared you! (Too bad Drop Tower and, later, Invertigo were always there to ruin the atmosphere... which is why I'm really excited about its potential new location!)