Well, with the website now live it answers many of our questions.

-
Holiday Horror
is located in Planet Snoopy (Peanut Playhouse)
-
Trail of Terror
is now EXTINCT (dinosaurs).
-S.O.B. station is still the location of
Wolf Pack
-
Cornstalkers
has been relocated back to its original location by the Eiffel Tower.
-
Death Row
is no more.

But now it creates more questions to be answered.
-What is
Mysteria
all about?
-Where in Coney Maul is it located?
-Old
Death Row
building? (yet thats considered X-Base)
-
Nightmare Alley
in Planet Snoopy?
-How many
Fright Lane Passes
are available each day?
-Why is
Hot Blooded
the only "Show" this year?
-What happened to the phrase "Scare Zones"?

also if you look in the gallery section the have a picture group for death row and trail of terror when they dont even have them anymore

Guest TombraiderTy

^It's not uncommon for Kings Island (and most other chain amusement parks) to simply use pictures/footage from other rides/attractions/haunts/whatever for commercials, websites and advertisements. Like Nightmare Alley uses a picture from Dead Awakening, only one of the Club Blood pictures is from Kings Island and I'm pretty sure one of CarnEVIL's pictures is from Cedar Point.

Mysteria is a mystery how ironic.

Mysteria is another re-theme of Death Row. Much like how Death Row was a re-theme of The Asylum back in 2007.

What has me perplexed is the fact that they have Nightmare Alley on the list of outdoor mazes with the description detailing it to be a scare zone (as the ad for the Fright Lane is nonexistent), but the other three zones with roaming monsters in it (Waste Land, Coney Maul, and Ghost Town) aren't listed. Although I love how they used the old description for Trail of Terror for NA.

Guest TombraiderTy

Anyone notice that Carnevil will now be in RiverTown? O but where, in the Crypt?!?!

Assuming it's still in the Enchanted Theater, I wouldn't be surprised if the area was just listed as Rivertown due to the close proximity (and the distance from the other Planet Snoopy attraction, Holiday Horror, assuming that is in Peanuts Playhouse)

What has me perplexed is the fact that they have Nightmare Alley on the list of outdoor mazes with the description detailing it to be a scare zone (as the ad for the Fright Lane is nonexistent), but the other three zones with roaming monsters in it (Waste Land, Coney Maul, and Ghost Town) aren't listed.

Perhaps Nightmare Alley will be more similar to the original 2006 scare-zones (Holiday Horror, Worksite, CornSTALKERS) where a specific pathway is dressed-up and given scareactors, unlike a whole area with a more generic theme? One can hope, anyway... I miss true scare-zones and am highly jealous of parks like Universal Studios and Cedar Point that still have them with their Halloween events.

^ I know that it has nothing to do with jail; just that it's merely another wardrobe change like when they went from Asylum to Death Row and not changing a thing to the maze interior itself.

I hope that's not true- Death Row has always been the weakest of the mazes, mostly due to the lack of sets, scenes or any variation from mirrors and chain-link fences.

From what I've been led to believe, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Thanksgiving, 4th of July/Presidents Day, and maybe New Year are the holidays to be featured.

And before anyone gets on my case about the idea of Presidents Day being used in HH...Zombie Presidents and Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

I wonder when they will post the times for Graveyard Shift (likely during the day Sat/Sun in the Festhaus)? - Graveyard Shift is not on the main page under attractions/ shows like Hot Blooded is nor is it on the Haunt website like Hot Blooded and Half Pint Brawlers are. Too bad they can't cover up the ice and put the show back into the King's Island Theater where it played years ago. Graveyard shift is still one of the best shows that played in the park - Maybe someday KI will bring back a few of the other great shows that have played in the past in the theater (wishful thinking now that the ice show with Snoopy has taken over the theater)

I wonder when they will post the times for Graveyard Shift (likely during the day Sat/Sun in the Festhaus)? - Graveyard Shift is not on the main page under attractions/ shows like Hot Blooded is nor is it on the Haunt website like Hot Blooded and Half Pint Brawlers are. Too bad they can't cover up the ice and put the show back into the King's Island Theater where it played years ago. Graveyard shift is still one of the best shows that played in the park - Maybe someday KI will bring back a few of the other great shows that have played in the past in the theater (wishful thinking now that the ice show with Snoopy has taken over the theater)

That's because Graveyard Shift isn't a part of the Haunt festivities; they have it as a daytime/Howl-o-Fest show I believe.

SATURDAYS OPEN 11AM - 1AM - The park opens at 11am with your favorite rides and attractions. All eight indoor mazes open at 5pm. The full Haunt experience begins at 7pm and continues until 1am on Saturdays thru Oct 29.

is it just me or is the "all eight indoor mazes open at 5 pm" a new thing this year? I dont ever remember them opening early

SATURDAYS OPEN 11AM - 1AM - The park opens at 11am with your favorite rides and attractions. All eight indoor mazes open at 5pm. The full Haunt experience begins at 7pm and continues until 1am on Saturdays thru Oct 29.

is it just me or is the "all eight indoor mazes open at 5 pm" a new thing this year? I dont ever remember them opening early

I believe last year it was 6pm.

^^ :blink:

Aw SNAP. That actually makes me excited for Mysteria compared to when I first heard where it was gonna go.

Also....that face in the picture looks vaguely familiar...

I was Dollie girl last year for Trail of Terror. Or some people called me "pajama girl"

But apparently what I heard is that Mysteria is suppose to freak out you senses. Like extreme light changes and optical illusions and such.

I definitely remember YOU.

The Fastfright option doesn't bother me, for some reason, I guess because when you go to a Haunted Attraction outside of the park, it costs you money to get in. The price of the FastFright boils down to what? (I'm being crappy with my math, right now-) less then five bucks a Haunt?

I believe last year it was 6pm.

wow..I have worked there for 3 years now and never knew that lol...well don't I feel stupid :P