if you go to the kingisland website and you look at there insider blog for august 11 and scroll down to where it says next entry you will see a entry from the care taker which is obliviously a promotional stunt for Halloween Haunt. but its in a different language and if you put it in google translate it shows up as latin and what it says is pretty disturbing to me. here is the link http://www.visitkingsisland.com/public/fun/blog/2011/8/11/New_Haunt_Blog_Entry.cfm

^That's pretty much how I met Coaster Kid & kiruler102 for the first time. I was working Club Blood and they introduced themselves to me while going through! :lol:

are you going to be working there this year

I'll be working Haunt, but I won't say where yet. Not until the park announces all the attractions that will be there this year.

most of it is random words and if you read all the way through the last paragraph at the bottom is just plane disturbing to me. this is what it says in latin:

Notices For more pregnant that some mass of live here. Welcome to your freedom as your child not what more. The play provides us the gate of hatred. Disease and the wise man. We hate you. News you need more more more more in the lake. For just more than your same or similar, or your throat. A lion but I Radio here. • How lakes and view the post like that, a pure element. No more, no lady is kicking fields are more about your region, but please tortor at eleifend more

^That's pretty much how I met Coaster Kid & kiruler102 for the first time. I was working Club Blood and they introduced themselves to me while going through! :lol:

are you going to be working there this year

I'll be working Haunt, but I won't say where yet. Not until the park announces all the attractions that will be there this year.

do you know when they will open the new website at any chance

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Add to finishes, your iPod classic to your course before the. Follow me on Twitter here and here and a lion This is your survey. Do not sleep. Counter-Strike you here. A lion advertise a small strain on the soft items. Welcome To Our Family. In a comment, you Your jaws are marked read the story of us, this is a no unless this Year. We care but stars offer you. Welcome to Climate Add your comment. No here here here.

With your own lump, but laoreet tincidunt sit amet, blandit in your language. This is the author of more teachers, are you more at that. E your bed, your various critics, and more than. Sed fringilla no more. The style Home. Available in great here. But free or not, then start your a lion. But for damage to the skin, this is a time and here and. Notices For more pregnant that some mass of live here. Welcome to your freedom as your child not what more. The play provides us the gate of hatred. Disease and the wise man. We hate you. News you need more more more more in the lake. For just more than your same or similar, or your throat. A lion but I Radio here. • How lakes and view the post like that, a pure element. No more, no lady is kicking fields are more about your region, but please tortor at eleifend m

?????

^Yup, looks like it's Latin-based gibberish.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

Although I find it interesting that it's based on "a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC" called "The Extremes of Good and Evil" by Cicero.

Nothing better to do tonight, so I've been sitting here trying to translate it and came upon the wikipedia site jcgoble3 linked, as well as this site: http://www.lipsum.com/

It may not have been a mistake, maybe they wanted something Latin-looking and used a Lorem ipsum generator like the one that's on the site I linked... just to drive us crazy for a little while! :lol:

This is going to be my first year working at haunt and I get the chance to be a cornStalker. Not going to say anything else but the location, IMO, is the best place it has ever been. Can't wait to see everyone come through!!

you know that know there is going to be people going thru cornstalkers and when ever some one jumps out there going to say is that you KIcook304! lol

TopGun1993 is famous for doing the exact same thing in a video of CornStalkers asking every monster that popped out if they were Brad. :P

This is going to be my first year working at haunt and I get the chance to be a cornStalker. Not going to say anything else but the location, IMO, is the best place it has ever been. Can't wait to see everyone come through!!

So then your telling us that it will be in a new location. I hope it is the DA pathway, I hope I am right!!!

The park has told us themselves CornStalkers will be in a new location; it's just that they've yet to tell us where it's going. But since Trail of Terror isn't coming back due to Dinosaurs Alive!, I sincerely doubt they're gonna throw a completely different attraction on the path if they won't put the original there.

I do find it interesting that the post is signed by the Caretaker and not the Overlord. I would expect that, given the Overlord being the corporate face of the Cedar Fair Haunts, he would be signing off any and all Haunt blog posts (why an otherworldly monstrosity would find time to type out his feelings on an online diary is beyond me :P). But with Knott's dropping their Overlord and some negative feedback regarding our own from last year, maybe the Caretaker is coming back as the aforementioned "host".

EDIT: Also, Knott's Berry Farm's Haunt site is finally up:

http://haunt.knotts.com/

DOUBLE EDIT: Scarowinds XI has their site, which looks infinitely better than everyone else's:

http://www.carowinds.com/scarowinds/

I do find it interesting that the post is signed by the Caretaker and not the Overlord. I would expect that, given the Overlord being the corporate face of the Cedar Fair Haunts, he would be signing off any and all Haunt blog posts (why an otherworldly monstrosity would find time to type out his feelings on an online diary is beyond me :P). But with Knott's dropping their Overlord and some negative feedback regarding our own from last year, maybe the Caretaker is coming back as the aforementioned "host".

EDIT: Also, Knott's Berry Farm's Haunt site is finally up:

http://haunt.knotts.com/

DOUBLE EDIT: Scarowinds XI has their site, which looks infinitely better than everyone else's:

http://www.carowinds.com/scarowinds/

I imagine the Overlord at his Desktop PC, typing, stopping every so often to mentally sum up the perfect word to fit his feelings. Using an emoticon smiley at the end.

Saw the knotts site, Day of the Dead looks fun.

I looked on the site and this blog no longer appears?!!? Craaazzzyyy! :ph34r:

Quick! Cue the Twilight Zone theme!

there's a prime example of when i REALLY like this comment & would like to just click the "like" button; instead of typing up this long post saying i like it or just simpley posting "i like it!"

From Kings Island's Twitter:

Unscramble these 13 letters to get the name of one of our new mazes this fall at Halloween Haunt: RLHOYAROIRDHO

SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read):

HOLIDAY HORROR

A blast from the past, in more ways than one? Reviving some props from 2005, and 2007?