If you could replace a ride what would it be?

CodyDL

I would definitely tear down SOB since it's no longer used & I think Adventure Express would also be good to go (seats are tiny).

Seat are tiny to me too, but only because I am still in the process of reaching my weight goal and getting closer :)

I'm not gonna participate in this thread either cause I'm happy with what KI has and will continue to enjoy while I'm still in Ohio.

...I just think that if the park gets a new ride, it needs to have a worthwhile capacity.

How do you explain Firehawk?

I explain it as a really cool ride that we don't ride since it is a capacity nightmare ;)

In my opinion, it is ok for the park to add a ride with limited capacity, but they would get the biggest bang for their buck with a higher capacity ride - like they have with Diamondback and WindSeeker.

Hmmm... that was anticlimactic..

Kind of like the end of the ride itself. :lol:

I still enjoy that ride. It will never be a great coaster, but it could be much better with some improved theming. Seeing this huge Flight of Fear building doesn't do much for the jungle/adventure theme of the ride.