Best things to do for a person with a heart condition...

lance99

What are some things that a man with a heart condition can do other than rides??. (this man is not allowed on rides dur to health). Going tomorrow for the day. Have a dept. BBQ at 11am and then after have free rein of the park.

It is the same thing that a person (like me) that has 5 disks fuesed and screws and plates in my cervical spine. NO roller coasters, NO thrill rides. Plenty of shows, the tower, train, and the wave pool. It is best to wait for the heat spell to break and remember to drink plenty of water and lay off the BEER and Coke.

Whenever my dad, who had a heart attack five years ago, goes to KI with us he has a similar experience. He does ride a few things, but because he's not a thrill seeker to begin with, he sticks to calmer rides like Shake Rattle and Roll and the Zephyr. Mostly he just hangs out in the Festhaus and might catch a show or two. It can be done, even if it's not the most entertaining day.