Fireworks

vortexfan25

The fireworks are set off back behind WindSeeker. Note, if you choose to ride Beast, that it temporarily suspends operation at approximately 9:45 due to its proximity to the fireworks launch pad. The line for the ride remains open until 10pm. Once the all clear is given, the ride resumes operation, and all people in line are then allowed to ride.

If you're a geek like me and have your watch set to the exact time, you'll see that fireworks consistently start at exactly 10:00:00PM. They end at 10:04:20... give or take.

Tuesday 7/19 they were late by 90 seconds and it freaked me out. Wet matches?!? I rode Racer that night because I thought that would be fun during fireworks. Not so much,

I have been in the park during the fireworks before, but I've never taken the time to get a good spot and really watch them. I think it's a good fireworks show, and it's terrific that they have it nightly. Here's a few pics I took on June 29....

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

• Like 1

We found an excellent area to watch fireworks. The show went on forever last Saturday night. I really enjoyed hearing music and seeing the fireworks with a smiley face when the song talked about smiling. We've always been away from the music, so I had no idea it was set to music.

Anyways, head out to Action Zone. Sit on the bench between Delirium and Stunt Grill. Thank me later ;)

• Like 1

We watched fireworks 300' in the air on WindSeeker last week. A very good experience. We got in line at 9:50, let enough people in front of us so we would be on the second ride, were strapped in for our ride at 9:57, off the ground at 9:59, and halfway up the tower at 10:00 when the first shot went up.