Updates On The Crypt(aka Tomb Raider The Ride):)

Hey Kings Island Junkies! I got some updates on our favorite ride The Crypt(aka Tomb Raider The Ride). So I went there on the 14th of July and they did some different stuff to the ride. They added a new riding sequence and alot of other cool stuff. When ya'll get a chance come check for more updates cause Im going later this week!Signing Off~KingsIslandJonasGirl

....that was exactly like your other post.....nothing new.....What exactly is the new ride system like? What other "cool stuff" did they add? dry.gif

Hey I'm sorry that it was like my other post. im just trying to keep it short. Cause I'm kinda tierd and I've been up and about all day and I'm beat. I'll give you more updates when Im not as tired.Lol.

Any reason there needs to be a new thread about updates on the Crypt's ride experience when there's a longer, older thread about the same stuff? (that you've posted in...)

Hey...Im sorry...This Is a new thread for like my updates just from my trips. I pressed the wrong button cause I did not have my glasses on and I just kept going with this topic.

I understand that you want to start your own thread but honestly it gets confusing when to many threads are open discussing relatively the same thing. It is often overlooked when say a season has passed between a start of a new thread that is similar to an old one, but even then it sometimes is best to merge those. I hope you understand.

I understand that you want to start your own thread but honestly it gets confusing when to many threads are open discussing relatively the same thing. It is often overlooked when say a season has passed between a start of a new thread that is similar to an old one, but even then it sometimes is best to merge those. I hope you understand.

I understand... Im a blonde 16-year-old so this was one of my blonde moments that I had yesterday when I made this thread... I just want you to know Im not trying to confuse anyone...This was just my info on the ever changing ride from my point of view from my trips. Im very sorry

How do you delete this post?

You don't. Just stop posting in it, and so long as no one else posts in it, it will disappear. The board here is in chronological order, so the most recently active topics are displayed first. Every time you post in this topic, it brings it back to the top of the list. Don't post in it for a day or so and you'll see no more of it unless you go looking for it. An administrator can also manually delete it if he thinks that's the best course of action, but if you want it gone, just don't post in it.

How do you delete this post?

You don't. Just stop posting in it, and so long as no one else posts in it, it will disappear. The board here is in chronological order, so the most recently active topics are displayed first. Every time you post in this topic, it brings it back to the top of the list. Don't post in it for a day or so and you'll see no more of it unless you go looking for it. An administrator can also manually delete it if he thinks that's the best course of action, but if you want it gone, just don't post in it.

Oh...Ok Thanks so much...:)

Mostly true in what GYK told you, and thanks GYK for trying. We hardly ever delete a tread/topic but instead move it to another forum that is not viewable to the members. That is done in case of a misunderstanding or for reference purpose. In fact some thread/topics have been brought back from that forum to reminisce about an old topic or to bring one back for further discussion. If you are the original poster of a thread/topic you can request that a topic or even a post be removed and we will give your request weight but after the thread/topic is reviewed.

Now your question was how to remove a post; the poster can ask in that post that there post be removed and we will do so if appropriate or you can send an moderator a request for us to do so.

Pleas let us know if this is something you want us to do with this thread.