Coasting For Kids Event

m2raptor

I didn't see any other post about this so I thought I would start one. For the ones that participated it was very nice to meet all of you, also congrats it appears that we were the top raising team. For those that didn't participate it was alot of fun for a great cause. I personally was one of the 5 riders that made it over 100 rides on the Red Racer, and I am a little sore today. The Racer Crew was amazing and went well above their duties throughout the whole event. They made sure we had water, enjoying our singing and craziness in the middle of the event, and motivating and congratulated all of us that made it to 100. I now know I have a completely different understanding of The Racer and really can't wait till next year as I feel more motivated to raise more for Give Kids The World. Hope to see you all there next year for this great cause.

I had a blast! I wish I had been able to raise more money, but I couldn't register until last week because I didn't know whether I'd be able to make it until then. Next year, I intend to register earlier so I have a better opportunity to raise money. I got 106 rides in, and I was very sore this morning. The Racer crew was excellent all day, and KI was nice enough to extend the event to 7:00 pm after we got shut down for 2 1/2 hours by thunderstorms. After bouncing around from row to row, I even found a new favorite seat. All in all, a very successful event, and I can't wait for next year.