Canada's Wonderland 2012

I guess I'm not really seeing the connection to B&M... My first reaction to those supports was that they reminded me a lot of I305's station supports. Not to mention that they just got Behemoth, but I suppose they could always be going to for a different model. And do we know for sure that Dollywood is getting a B&M?

The locals that post on Thrill Network seem to believe so "topic: Dollywood Coaster 2012?!?!" Their big point of contention in that forum is whether it will be a wing rider, or another type of B & M.

Edit: Not that they really have any more information than us, but they do see the construction everyday... there's some pics of the supports in that topic.

I guess I'm not really seeing the connection to B&M... My first reaction to those supports was that they reminded me a lot of I305's station supports. Not to mention that they just got Behemoth, but I suppose they could always be going to for a different model. And do we know for sure that Dollywood is getting a B&M?

The tags at the end of each column are identical to ones on recent B&M installations. Also, my wife and I passed the truck carrying these pieces north on I-71 just outside of Cincinnati on Friday night. As you all know, stateside B&M components are manufactured in Batavia.

^ Thank you! :) This makes sense now, so I can definitely see how it's probably a B&M. Given the acclaim this thing's getting before it's even announced, I'd say it's going to be something unprecedented for B&M... Maybe the long-rumored rotating seats on the wing rider model will make their premiere?

^ Thank you! :) This makes sense now, so I can definitely see how it's probably a B&M. Given the acclaim this thing's getting before it's even announced, I'd say it's going to be something unprecedented for B&M... Maybe the long-rumored rotating seats on the wing rider model will make their premiere?

What's odd is that the coding on the tag has pretty much been figured out, and the "MC" on these tags matches up with other B&M "Mega Coasters". The rumored WingRider at DollyWood has a visual "WI" as the start of the part number, Shiekra (and other Dive Machines) have "DM", Inverteds have "IC," and Sitting and Floorless have "SC". Now, CW already has a B&M Mega Coaster in Behemoth, so this will be very interesting to see play out.

I'm going to sound REALLY stupid here and say that MAYBE B&M have developed the ability to design a giga coaster?? I really doubt they did but it's just weird that there were sighting's of the word giga on supplies, but the model tag represents B&M. Then you get to the point that B&M's tallest coaster is 232 feet high. Now with all that information I really have no idea. I mean there is a POSSIBILITY that B&M has developed a giga coaster, but I really don't see that happening.

-MagmMForce247 :)

In my opinion this is either the first B&M fourth dimension coaster, or B&M finally broke down and is building a giga coaster. All the clues are pointing at one of them. And B&M changing their mind is possible, they're capable of doing it and with technology advancing I have a strong feeling that more gigas are going to show up very fast. I can only imagine that B&M wants in on that profit. Although I must admit, it would be kind of weird seeing big bulky box track 300ft. in the air, let alone with a big mega coaster train on it, but we'll see

I don't think the site is big enough for a giga...

I was on TPR (I know) and they were saying the coaster will go into the parking lot but this was from a "good source" so you never know the whole truth until the announcement is made. Personally I do not see them doing a giga because that is too similar to their other B&M. I see them doing a giga with a new style train, not traditional sit down.

Pretty sure they are going to name this one Leviathan, obviously playing off of Behemoth coaster. For those that do not know, Behemoth and Leviathan and both Monsters one being the land-monster (behemoth) and the other Sea (Leviathan). There is also Ziz, monster of the air. If you want to can go looking online for a more in depth look at the story behind the creatures, it is really quite interesting, I did a college essay on it two years ago.

If you look at the teaser picture below you can see a shadow of a monster in the background...

http://www.cwmania.com/forums/download/file.php?id=439&mode=view

Here is that same picture just more clearer and decompiled.

Screen Shot 2011-08-16 at 5.38.51 PM.png

And here is the first image that comes up in an image search...

leviathan2.png

Hmm.....

PS... I am absolutely loving the teasers revolving around this ride!

• Like 1