Canada's Wonderland 2012

I'm also guessing It's going to have a much slower lift hill. Not so much the trims.

That will account for some of it. But Millennium's lift hilll takes about 30 seconds, so an extra 90 seconds (which would mean a two minute lift hill and a 1:28 ride) would really stack the trains, unless they run it with two trains like Flight Deck or have a separate unloading area like MF.

I am also assuming that the 3:28 figure is accurate, which may be my mistake.

On DB, from cresting the lift hill to hitting the brakes is about 1min 5sec. This is almost exactly the time shown in the promotional animation. I'd guess the models B&M use for this are pretty accurate as they also model speed, g-forces, and other items required to design the ride.

I think this ride is very different than Behemoth. It has one or two airtime hills, but so does Millennium Force, yet no one compares it to Magnum (which, like Behemoth, is all airtime). Being from the same manufacturer, I think they'll ride similarly, and yes I'd have loved to see an innovated train design, but aside from the out-and-back layout and a few airtime hills, I don't think these two rides are redundant. Similar? Sure. Cousins? I'd go there. Like people here have said, Behemoth & Leviathan are two related, giant mythological creatures. Why shouldn't the rides be related? But experience-wise, I think they'll be day and night.

Plus, the general public tends to not know the difference between manufacturers. A coaster is a coaster. I imagine many people would tell you that coasters are designed and built on-site. And in my opinion, if I didn't know their manufacturer was the same I'd be even less apt to look for similarities. I agree with the initial "huh?" reaction, but on further examination I really don't think they'll have any problems. If Kings Island were getting it post-Diamondback, we wouldn't complain!

Hershey! My hometown! Still my fav park of all time *ducks* Ill prolly go next year to ride Skyrush! I still go just to ride Great Bear ;D And Comet and SooperDooperLooper ;D That was the first coaster I rode that went upside down, when I was realllllllly little lol

$54million in B&M coasters at Canada's Wonderland within 4 years, and KI can't get anything for it's 40th anniversary.........

Through the history of Kings Island the then & now owners have spent the money on capital improvements to include high priced coasters. I am sure Kings Island will continue to invest heavily in coasters when they feel the time is appropriate finically and for customer satisfaction.

Although if you have 20 - 30 million dollars you would like to give to Kings Island to allocate it's use to be for a new coaster, I am sure they would accomadate your wish.