KI Now Hiring For Halloween Haunt

XGatorHead 8904

I agree. That was a very nice video. Where did you get placed at Gary, or can you not disclose that information at this point in time? Its fine either way.

I've had a number of good friends ask me, and I've told them all the same thing: "I don't say anything until the park officially announces what the haunts will be. I don't want any leaks to be traced back to me." I feel bad saying that because these are very good friends, and I trust them, but I don't want anything to accidentally slip from them and get to someone less reliable, so I just cut it off at the main source, which would be me. I've seen the effects of leaks before involving other people and I just like my Haunt job too much to jeopardize it in any way. If I'm in a new haunt that's just not smart of me to say, and if I'm in a returning one I don't even want to say that because that would be unofficial confirmation that that haunt is back.

Right now very few people know where I'll be... the returning scareactors that were there the same time as me on Saturday, and of course Mrs. Gator & GatorGirl.

It's always hard this time of year because of course I want to talk about it! :lol: I'll just have to wait a little while!

Fair enough.

I know what you are talking about. I`ve worked on projects before where I can`t discuss the projects outside of the office, because of confidentiality issues. And yes, some of those past projects involved the amusement industry (when I was co-oping at a firm). And it was hard to keep my mouth shut, but I valued my job as you do. Time will eventually reveal all, and then we will know. After all, patience is a virtue. Speaking of waiting, tomorrow we`ll find out what Holiday World has in store for 2012.

does anyone know when there suppose to launch the Halloween Haunt site and does anyone that goes to the park from now til they close for two weeks see any construction starting for Halloween Haunt?

Remember, it's still only early August. Summer is still here, and Halloween is in another two months. The site won't be up until another month and construction definitley has not started this early.

does anyone know when there suppose to launch the Halloween Haunt site and does anyone that goes to the park from now til they close for two weeks see any construction starting for Halloween Haunt?

Remember, it's still only early August. Summer is still here, and Halloween is in another two months. The site won't be up until another month and construction definitley has not started this early.

I don't know about construction, but during coasting for kids a few of us saw haunt props being moved around with a fork lift. Whether that was a preparation for haunt or just a coincidence I am not sure.