The absolute biggest favor in the world!

Ok guys, I'm in need of a little Facebook help here. For those interested there is an event set up here:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=232769670089065

Seriously invite friends, lovers, stalkers ;), anyone!! For those that are gonna give me the TL:DR speech, I'm going to make it even easier for you. I'm attaching the "event" description below

but first the quick and easy 5 second click-copy-paste-tada!

1. Go here. Click "like" http://www.facebook.com/traciejeanphoto

2. Copy and paste:

I Vote for Jack Robinson and Rachel Giere 4/28/12

3. Tada done! That wasn't so hard now was it?

Feel free to invite friends and strangers. We currently dropped to 2nd, even though we had a 110 vote lead :( The 3rd place team is coming up on our butts and we need to stay ahead.

Thanks again!!

Event Description:

http://www.facebook.com/traciejeanphoto

We need everyone to go there, "LIKE" their page, and then post

on their wall. If we have the most votes we win our entire photography package.

With my car blowing up and getting the new house, this would absolutely help us out greatly. This is one of the best wedding presents that you can all contribute to for FREE!!! :):) Please invite friends and spread the word. Only one vote per person counts, so please pass on the word, to family, significant others, helpful friends, or that crazy stalker! It would mean the world to us!!! :):)

Thanks so much guys!

♥♥ Rachel & Jack

Edited by Avatar
Moved this topic so guest can see this topic too.

OK I voted!!! Very easy to follow instructions too.

I encourage everyone who visit KICentral guest, members and KI employees to help Jack & Stalker out. They are both Kings Island enthusiast and have attend many KIC events including being part of the KIC team for Give Kids the World fundraiser. Now is the time to help such a great loving couple out, and it is free on our part.

So do not wait go now and help them out!

Thanks Tanna, what you did was help a fellow member in need at no cost to us here. They are long time KI enthusiasts who found each other through park activities and both of them have switched jobs with some down time. So they have been working together so that when they share their vows with each other it will start with less stress. They are buying a home and forced to upgrade their car situation so if we can help them by winning a free photographer and photos for their wedding then we have done a wonderful thing in saving them some money to be used for other necessities.

We here at KICentral do these type things on a case by case situation so we don't overdo them but also to make sure they are worth and legitimate causes. Knowing these two individuals as many here on KICentral do, they know this is a very ligament cause and one we all can be proud of in helping.

I had my wife and daughter vote.

When does the contest end?

It goes until August 17th :( We were in first up until this week, ahead by 110. Than *bam* this other couple blew it up. And supposedly they say they have the Kings Island vote... I need to let them know that that's not entirely true ;) lol

And I really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me! (especially Avatar) I saw your family voted, it was awesome. But seriously, if you want to invite friends to the group or post it on your wall, I have no qualms against that. I really do appreciate all you guys are doing to help! :)

I hate to be rude, but would it be alright to copy and paste the basic instructions into my facebook? Being that the people reading would already be there?

There are several of us that have been posting it on our own facebooks to help out. It isn't rude at all, in fact it helps tremendously!

They've fallen to second place again and really need a big push to jump back in the lead and stay there! If anyone can help out by voting or by getting friends and family members to vote, that would be awesome!! Instructions at the beginning of this thread. Thanks so much!

Bumping this thread to the top again. Less than 6 hours left, they are in second place by single digits. Please, go vote. Put it on your facebook so your friends can vote. Grab random people on the street and get them to vote. (Okay, maybe not that last one...) They are awesome people, and it would be fantastic if they won this!!

1. Go here. Click "like" http://www.facebook....traciejeanphoto

2. Copy and paste:

3. Tada done! That wasn't so hard now was it?