Assigning seats on The Beast

RaptorGuy

Again.....Only a very few people know most of what happened to whom, when and where and none of those people are posting here so far. So the rest of us have no where near enough information to speculate with. So in trying to help all those those involved I politely suggest we all MOVE ALONG...because you may end up hurting the ones you are trying to support.

Seriously it is best we Move Along!

I wonder what ACE's position is on assigning seats on The Beast?

Just trying to lighten the mood and swerve this topic back on track.

You've got a tough job Jesse. Thank you for deleting posts I wrote that were probably inappropiately snarky for this situation. Moving on.

Yesterday afternoon, even though it was really crowded they weren't assigning seats on DB and it was going great. We didn't get over to The Beast. I wonder if they stopped there as well.

I wonder what ACE's position is on assigning seats on The Beast?

Just trying to lighten the mood and swerve this topic back on track.

You've got a tough job Jesse. Thank you for deleting posts I wrote that were probably inappropriately snarky for this situation. Moving on.

I can guarantee you especially right now that ACE supports Kings Island position publicly.

Thanks Snowman for your understanding. The hardest part in some topics is to separate my own feeling in certain matters to be fair with all the members and the park. I have learned much in this short time and have grown to believe in this community more than ever.

They were not assigning rows on DB on Monday, yet the entire queue was filled with every turnstile being used. Yet the other times I've been there this season, the line was very short, no more than a 15 minute wait and they were assigning. So I don't know how crowds affect that decision.

I didn't get a chance to hit up The Beast that day though. I wasn't thrilled with the assigned seating idea at first, but if they're letting you request the row you want most of the time I don't think it's a big deal.

They were not assigning rows on DB on Monday, yet the entire queue was filled with every turnstile being used. Yet the other times I've been there this season, the line was very short, no more than a 15 minute wait and they were assigning. So I don't know how crowds affect that decision.

Staffing may have had something to do with the lack of assigned seating on Monday.

You might be right. :) I have thought of several jokes that I have resisted from posting hehe.

I'm going to the park again next week. I have not been there since The Beast seat assignment began. I'll be very interested to see what things look like next week, especially since the crowds will likely be reduced along with the operating hours.

Yesterday, they weren't assigning seats on The Beast, just cutting off the line occasionally to keep the station from getting crowded. Diamondback was assigning seats, but I requested and was allowed to wait an extra train for the back seat.

Good to hear about them assigning seats on DB. A few of you were with me on Sunday and saw my reaction to all those empty seats on the trains... especially when row 16 went out completely empty! (My favorite row) Seeing sometimes up to 6 or 7 empty seats on a DB train is something I don't think I could get used to.

KI has assigned seats at The Beast in years past on a regular basis. The fact they're doing so again is a good thing in my opinion, as it helps better manage the station.

I don't remember them assigning seats on Beast in years past at all... and I've been around awhile! I could be wrong though, and my memory may be going! :lol:

Note to self; put standbyme on "The List" :o

'Tis an honor that I thought I had already earned in the past...anyway, I would like to thank the Academy, my mother and father...because without them none of this would have been possible...

I am so proud of you standbyme! Congratulations! Great speech.

Wow standbyme I had no idea you would think making the list would be such an honor for you. You parents must so proud of you!!!! I tell you what since you are so excited and the fact you have properly and publicly thanked your parents I am going to share for the first time ever seen here on KICentral the "KICentral "The List" list". You may copy "The List" for a limited time and share it with who you wish.

0_0_9735ff245577f10231e717b83afdbdd9_1.jpg

Congratulations I think

• Like 1

Guest PizzaBaby027

The reason they do this is because of the Fast Lane, they hardly assign seats. An associate is up there to make sure that the Fast Lane folks get there seats and to keep traffic low.