Dinosaurs To Roam At Cedar Point?

No, you aren't the only sad one... :( and as a CP fan, I pray every night that DA doesn't go to Sandusky. I feel like that would be a waste of the small amount of room they have left up there.

And also, this link cites fan pages and speculatory sites. None of his citations have any credibility, especially Screamscape...

Haha Cedar Fair will be laughing all the way to the bank on this one. The day i pay one cent to see DA, is the day Mean Streak is my #1 coaster. I guess i'll be a betting man here and say CF raises the price of DA at KI and the other parks where it is added next season. Cedar Fair is becoming more and more greedy every season.

My thoughts on the possibility of Cedar Point adding a Dinosaur Alive walk through. First as soon as I heard Kings Island was going to get theirs I felt it was going to be very successful but I just do not get the same feeling about Dinosaurs Alive going in and being successful at Cedar Point. Do not get me wrong if they do I hope it is successful as they hope it would be, but I'm just not feeling it there.

I loved the Paddlewheel Excursion when I was there and felt it gives Cedar Point special charm with that attraction in the offerings. So I would rather not see Dinosaurs Alive at Cedar Point if that means taking away Paddlewheel Excursion but rather another type of walk through pay attraction with a different theme would work better. This one for me is a bit tougher.

Guest rcfreak339

Wow. I knew Cedar Fair would ruin it for Kings Island. Dinosaurs Alive is a unique attraction for Kings Island, but now that Cedar Point might get it, well, that ruins it.

Dinosaurs Alive is not a "unique" attraction for Kings Island. Yes, perhaps in the chain but there are many other exhibits like DA around the country.

I honestly don't think it would go over well at Cedar Point. To me Cedar Point screams thrills to many more than Kings Island does! IF Cedar Point does this, I wish them success.

I don't feel that MF Island would be a good area for this, but would be a good place for another ride or something.

Only time will tell and I hope the best comes out of the rumor.

Rumor is and that is if the rumor has any validity to it is that CP DA will be smaller than KI. Kings Island has often said they plan to add to their DA park in the coming years.

A worker on the DA path told me back in June that KI had signed a 10 year contract for the attraction and to add to it each year. This person also said that reps from other CF parks had visited KI to see how they run the attraction. Obviously, there is interest and intent on installing DA elsewhere. We will see what happens.

If you don't like the idea of this attraction going in at Cedar Point, or if you don't like the idea of them removing Paddlewheel Excursion for this attraction, go to Cedar Point's website and contact them, and let them know how you feel!