And then depression

stky6

Guest rcfreak339

It feels like this summer has gone so fast, yet so slow. Heck, I'm starting school in two weeks.

I started yesterday. My summer is gone!

Speaking from experience...the older you get the faster the summers seem to go by. On the plus side I no longer count down the days until I have to go back to school...back in the day there was nothing more depressing than seeing that first back to school sale flyer.

Yeah older age and working 70 hour weeks makes it blow by REAL quick :blink: Oh how I miss school!

^ :lol:

I was heading to Florida to WDW on a plane out of Indy...it was a few days before the Colts were going to be in the Super Bowl. I swear, I think my family were about the only ones on that plane not going to the Super Bowl...everyone was wearing Colts' jerseys & hats...and when we got to Disney you couldn't shake a stick without hitting someone with a Colts' piece of clothing on. It was like night & day after they lost...instead of Colts' clothing it was Saints' stuff everywhere. On the plane ride back hardly anyone was sporting their Colts stuff...that is why I have never liked organized sports...it's too much about winning and not about the sport.