Bring a Friend Days

Cpt Crunch

^In the past it's been one friend per pass, and from the wording it sounds like that's still the case.

One of the best ways to enjoy all Kings Island has to offer is with a friend.
It's bring A friend,...
For just $19.99, you and your friend can challenge Diamondback
...friend is not plural,...
Buy your Bring a Friend ticket at the admissions windows located at the front gate when you arrive at the park.
...and ticket is not plural.

I was at the park for four days right after this started. It was absolutely packed all four days (Sunday being the lightest crowd). Especially the kids rides. Lots and lots of kids. We had to be very strategic about what we did with the kids, and when.

I was a little bummed because I planned my trip during what I thought would be a slow time. We still had fun though.

I would expect high crowd levels for at least another week (at which point more schools are in session)

May I suggest checking this out before your next run to the park:

http://www.visitking...vents/index.cfm

:)

Cedar Fair is constantly changing promotions, offering discounts, and adding events, presumably to adapt to rising/falling crowd levels, or anticipated crowd levels. I can't speak as much for KI, but this is really common at CP. This seems to be happening more often, and with more success, as they are hitting the social media sites hard (FB, twitter)

As for me, I always check before planning a trip, as I try to avoid crowds. But sometimes when you have to plan trips far out in advance, that information isn't available at the time you're booking hotels, etc.

During this August promotion, can you get a friend on two or three different days or is it a one time only deal? For example, if I took a friend for the $19.99 on Monday, can I get another friend in for $19.99 on Tuesday? Or will they scan my pass on Tuesday and say "Sorry, it shows here you already redeemed on this promotion on Monday so your friend is going to have to pay full price today."

I understand that, but since your allowed to bring a friend to the park at a discounted price, and if you chose to get at the park early enough to partake in ERT, then your friends who you got into the park at a dscounted price should be premitted. I mean lets saySeason Pass holders A brought in Friends B, Does A go to ERT and Leave B waiting till the park opens at 10am? I wouldn't do that, I just think they should be allowed to have there friends join them for the ERT! I doubt they will be 100+ Season Pass holders bringing a friend with them!