dream ride/attraction wish list

oysterman

if you could have anything you wanted added to the park, what would it be? It's actually something that I am having trouble deciding on. I would really like a Millenium Force style coaster, but I think some new rides to the waterpark could be cool as well. some big uphill water slides could help bring more interest to Boomerang Bay.

I was curious on any ideas you guys (or girls!) had.

Well.. Orlando Thrill Park, if it comes to fruition is supposed to have an inverted accelerator... that would be a neat ride at ki (but would never happen.. think TTD has downtime.. could only imagine it inverted)

Other than that, I would like to see a nice restaraunt... even if it was just a real La Rosa's... with table service.

Coaster wise - I'll just tell you how much I love Silver Bullet, Montu, and Alpengeist and let that explain it.

Flat wise - I'll refer you to the post above mine.

Other - I'd love to see a museum type attraction that shows some history of KI and other amusement parks.

I know some here hate flats, but I love them...and so do my kids. I would love to see the addition of a few more flats in the park. Maybe a tilt-a-whirl :) Oh, and a haunted house...without lasers. And finally, perhaps a ride like the Flooded Mine at Dollywood. Something where you float along indoors where it is nice and cool. I miss that ride.

Something that blends ride and live entertainment... like the ultimate haunted/funhouse coaster, with enclosed brake runs featuring 'Team Iluminate' style shows that grab your attention right before the ride plummets you into the next 'phase'... something that uses mad LED visuals that can be changed so that no two rides are the same... $$$ yes, but I think it would be fascinating.

I know some here hate flats, but I love them...and so do my kids. I would love to see the addition of a few more flats in the park. Maybe a tilt-a-whirl :) Oh, and a haunted house...without lasers. And finally, perhaps a ride like the Flooded Mine at Dollywood. Something where you float along indoors where it is nice and cool. I miss that ride.

I'm with you on all of it! I'd like any of those things. More break rides, especially in Planet Snoopy.

I like flats, too. I think the inner ears of males must age before female inner ears. One look at a flat and my husband wants to ralph.

That's a great idea, I would also love some new flats. We haven't had any new in for ever!

I little confused about this one ajwinters. Do you not consider WS a flat?

As far as a flat I have no desire for something that I can ride at a county or state fair. I want something unique and original. That is why I was excited for WS.

I would like to see another family coaster though!

Id love love LOVE to have a Gerstlauer Euro-fighter coaster, like the new Dare Devil Dive at SF GA, Or an X-car Coaster (any model would be fun!) but the launch version would be fun! http://www.maurer-rides.com/x-coaster/x-car/ Or since maybe Kings Dominion got that awesome 1-305 coaster, they could give us Volcano and put it by the Dinos ^___^ And, I love flat rides as well and would love a Huss Giant Jump 2! And I really miss Chaos's even though they were apparently deadly lol, They were still wicked fun! I could add a lot more but Id just bore you all ;D I just need to win the Powerball and build my own park lol