dream ride/attraction wish list

oysterman

I would love to see a B&M Invert, like Keith said in an earlier post. But i would like it to be the tallest and steepest drop on an inverted coaster. Ehhhh 215 ish.

I would NOT like to see a Giga, a Stratacoaster, or a Hypersonic XLC coaster, or a Intafail... AHEM i mean Intamin.

Theres a giga about 3-4 hrs north of KI, TTD is always down... Intamin.... and Hypersonic didnt last long. SO theres my input on this topic.

^^^^ That would be super fun too, though I have never been on one, Ive seen them on the developers website. I think a Gyro Coaster would be a fun coaster to add to Planet Snoopy (http://www.premier-rides.com/rides.htm) and a 4th dimension coaster (http://www.engineeringexcitement.com/rides/coasters/4th-dimension) would be super fun, since they seem to be working now, after Arrow went bankrupt and S&S makes them now...well...the few of them...lol

^^^^ That would be super fun too, though I have never been on one, Ive seen them on the developers website. I think a Gyro Coaster would be a fun coaster to add to Planet Snoopy (http://www.premier-rides.com/rides.htm) and a 4th dimension coaster (http://www.engineeri...s/4th-dimension) would be super fun, since they seem to be working now, after Arrow went bankrupt and S&S makes them now...well...the few of them...lol

4th Dimension looks sooo awesome!

Well the first one built at Six Flags MM was an epic fail, but they got all of it sorted out, I have never been there to ride it, but I know a lot of people who have and love it. Now that S&S Make them, I'm surprised more parks haven't built them, but I'm guessing its because it must be like waaaaayy expensive. I also hear the updated version X2 at Six Flags has some awesome effects!

I cant get into water slides cause when I was little I had a slide at Myrtle Beach rip skin off my back and I bled and I was like...never again. Someone said I need to wear a rash guard shirt like surfers wear lol. But since everyone wants new slides im all for it if its something people want!

For Boomerang Bay, something like Wildebeest at Holiday World would be cool. Of course if they could make it a few feet longer/taller/faster that would help too, as it would record-setting.

Honestly though, Boomerang Bay has been crowded enough already this summer that I'm not sure additional rides are needed to improve attendance?

If I had 9 million dollars Id build a Euro Fighter somewhere like Dare Devil Dive! They are not extreme but just look like so much fun! I love watching the cars zip around ;D or and X-coaster like Rip Ride Rocket at Universal! They make so many different models of this type of coaster, and I like how on Rip Ride Rocket you pick your own music to play during the ride

• 2 weeks later...

If I had 9 million dollars Id build a Euro Fighter somewhere like Dare Devil Dive! They are not extreme but just look like so much fun! I love watching the cars zip around ;D or and X-coaster like Rip Ride Rocket at Universal! They make so many different models of this type of coaster, and I like how on Rip Ride Rocket you pick your own music to play during the ride

I would love to see a non-inverting loop coaster at Kings Island. Obviously with different theming than Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit but it looks like a lot of fun to ride.

• 2 months later...

I'd want a MF style Giga, or a inverted coaster, like Raptor at Cp, or Afterburn at Carowinds. We have 3 inverted coasters, 1's a kiddie coaster, the other dosen't loop, and the other dosen't have a full track. I like Invertigo and everything, but its not a full tracked ride. A strata would be nice, too

I'd want a MF style Giga, or a inverted coaster, like Raptor at Cp, or Afterburn at Carowinds. We have 3 inverted coasters, 1's a kiddie coaster, the other dosen't loop, and the other dosen't have a full track. I like Invertigo and everything, but its not a full tracked ride. A strata would be nice, too

I'm not trying to be mean, but we only have 2 inverts considering Flight Deck is a suspended coaster not an inverted coaster.

And technically, Flying Ace is a Suspended Family Coaster.

And Invertigo is... an Invertigo.

Kings Island has three roller coasters with inverted track.

Kings Island has no B&M Inverted coasters, and I think that's what people are asking for. :P

Soak City i'm sure soon in years coming will get slides.

But for the park, a nice quiet dark ride...maybe even for the water park, elements of a dark ride, animatronics and all on a raft....

Also a nice long coaster something like maverick

How about a family ride too Tea Cup!!