dream ride/attraction wish list

oysterman

I would love to go down that 2nd water slide. Maybe they could make the worlds tallest water slide?

Yes that slide looks like a lot of fun. It looks scary too, but i would try it out. lol

The set of slides looks like a lot of fun too. It looks like most of them people are on tubes, and thats something Soak City needs.

• 2 months later...

there is a giga at a park every time I'm there :P bwa har har. :rolleyes:

anyway.

rides wise: any twisted woodies by GCI and Gravity Group, any hypers or gigas or inverts by B&M, and any gigas by Intamin will surely tickle my fancy. plus a Schwarzkopf drop weight shuttle loop for sure. :wub:

I definitely agree with the park museum idea. Town Hall at CP is a wonderful place to go and see the history of the park.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to be honest with you, I would love for a ride the caliber of Jurassic Park the Ride at Universal Studios Orlando Florida. We do not have that many water rides in the park anymore. White Water Canyon, Congo Falls, Race for your Life Charlie Brown, I would like to see Congo Falls removed and them replace it with a upgraded version somewhere else in the park where they could make it a longer ride. I know that is a real stretch but hey, its a dream ride right?

• 2 weeks later...

Something that blends ride and live entertainment... like the ultimate haunted/funhouse coaster

When I went to Disneyworld: Animal Kingdom(?) in 2003, I remember there was a "Haunted Mansion" ride from the film with Eddie Murphy. That ride kind of is what you are looking for, because it was not overly scary, but lots of fun. I remember in one phase of the ride, you would look into a mirror, and a ghost would be in the mirror with you!

I think with the recent development of the big box in Rivertown, a ride somewhat like this could fit well inside. It could be a good example of the family rides that Ouimet is known for building, and would not cost much at all.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Kings Island put a ride like the Harry Potter ride at IoA in the Crypt's building. It was themed to Rugrats however, and the park had the Nick licensing back. It was a pretty sweet ride with spectacular theming. I wouldn't mind if that came along. :)

My dream ride(s) for Kings Island:

• For a roller coaster- a B&M wing coaster or Inverted coaster, and an Intamin LSM coaster like Cheetah Hunt or Maverick (this could be in Action Zone using the Son of Beast station, if the park removes the ride, and call it "Speed Demon").
  • Some flat rides in Rivertown- maybe located where the dolphin show used to be and where the Crypt once stood.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Kings Island put a ride like the Harry Potter ride at IoA in the Crypt's building. It was themed to Rugrats however, and the park had the Nick licensing back. It was a pretty sweet ride with spectacular theming. I wouldn't mind if that came along. :)

Sounds like fun! Themed to rugrats don't know how that came along but still that ride would be great if they could make it. A baby's gotta build what a baby's gotta build!

Haha, wow I was way off.

But do you still agree with me that a ride like "Haunted Mansion" could work inside Crypt's building?

Yes, I do. But the theme would have to be toned down a bit. It would probably cost so much to get on Disney's level!

Although now that I think about it we already have Boo Blasters and a new ride could just replace that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think now that Cedar Fair owns both parks, there going to try to differentiate the parks (Even thought theres WindSeeker and Dinosaurs at both), I'm talking more about roller coasters. I could see Kings Island getting a Dive Machine from B&M in 2014. Cedar Point is most likely getting a Wing coaster for 2013.