New Ride Pieces Showing Up At KI?

mccarthysnerd

GoogleMaps had a very recent update over the park.

The current overview of the park seen on Google Maps was taken on July 1st, 2010.

Where did you find that info? I'm not disputing it, just curious as to where to find it. I've looked for that info before for various areas and have had no luck finding it.

GoogleMaps had a very recent update over the park.

The current overview of the park seen on Google Maps was taken on July 1st, 2010.

Where did you find that info? I'm not disputing it, just curious as to where to find it. I've looked for that info before for various areas and have had no luck finding it.

You can find it on Google Earth. They have overviews of the park all the way back to 1994. Its cool to see but they aren't that clear.

Just a thought but I was wondering if the rumored Project 2013 for KI is really set for 2012? I'm just thinking about how KI pulled the wool over us last year by surprising us with WindSeeker. Plus next year will be KI's 40th anniversary, so it seems to me it would be appropriate to have something huge. Call me naive but a person can hope, can't they?

• 2 weeks later...