Favorite Flat Ride

16gwoods

this was easy for me, I love the old time type of flats, so monster all the way, shake rattle and roll is a close second. I find Delirium to be a very calm ride, In fact i think it could rock me to sleep, so many of the new flats get repetitive, but with the monster its a different ride everything you ride it, I wish Kings Island has some of my other favs, like the zipper, and chaos (yes i know these are becoming harder and harder to find) kinda sad. Oh and breakdance is another I wish Kings Island had one, I also like flats that look amazing while running, like they are a piece of art.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this one is certainly hoping!

There's a certain current popular thread on here that is doing a great job of showcasing a declining level of attention to detail in the park (having said that, I still maintain that Kings Island is a great looking park in its current form).

Looks like almost every flat ride is liked by someone on here but the Scrambler and K.I.M.V. R.R.

I used to LOVE the scrambler when I was little. I had an intense fear of heights (and therefore roller coasters) and there were only a few rides I would ride on our yearly trips to KI. As I have gotten older I can no longer do the spinning rides at KI as they make me terribly nauseous, but I fondly remember dragging my dad onto the scrambler 5 or six times a trip.

^ I need to get to Cedar Point some time.

The flats at CP are very good! Power Tower, MaXair, Calypso, Matterhorn, Ocean Motion, WindSeeker, Giant Wheel, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. CP has won those Golden Ticket Awards for a reason.

Good point! And they certainly didn't win them because of that incredibly accurate voting process or the pages of advertisements.

• Like 1