Adventure Express

ajwinters

You must have a short memory then. You posted in another thread "Wow" I deleted it. Now your are responding with two words which I left alone and notice that your signature is getting extra large so I wanted to make sure you are aware of the TOS . Cool

One night i was walking in the que for ae and low and behold, a skunk crawled up from under the bridge and walked onto the path sniffing around. i just froze and waited for it to go away. im surprised since i saw one there that it doesnt smell like skunk occasionally,unless of course the skunks are all used to the noise and dont freak out and spray anymore :-)

Well, this thread demonstrates the truth of "to each his (her) own." I know there's a lot of love here for AE. I personally dislike it, but hey, opinions are like...everybody has one and most of them stink.

I rode CCMR last night for the first time (may have done it 25 years ago but don't remember). I liked it much better than AE, but again, to each his own. The theming is better on AE, the ride quality is better on CCMR.

Theres many things that come in mind to me that make a great coaster. Themeing, re-rideable, and wicked night rides. While AE isnt the most re-rideable coaster (it is an arrow....) it tends to be a little rough. But the themeing is great compared to some rides. And it delivers some wicked night rides, catch it on a cool night and its smooth, fast, and amazing. The most i could ride AE marathoning it is about 10 rides. Other than that, its a must ride each visit i go to the park. But this is only my opinion and the only person who should like my opinion is myself. Everybody else has different opinions about things and they shouldnt be yelled at for expressing their opinions. :)

It is one of my favorites rides during haunt! A lot of fog seems to stay in that low area and makes for a very cool ride!

So they bring back the fog for Haunt? I've never been but if I get to it this year, I'll definitely make sure I ride it.

I LOVED AE when I was younger; it was my favorite ride and the first 'big' coaster I went on. For me, the theming really made the ride so of course I miss the fog and whatnot. But it's still not a bad ride that I don't mind going on occasionally.

You're welcome?

The last time I was there, the whole train was doing it, but then, we were the only two adults, and I used my authority voice;

"Now! Everyone must tiki dance!"

Those poor kids.

I've been laughing for about 5 minutes now! :lol:

One night i was walking in the que for ae and low and behold, a skunk crawled up from under the bridge and walked onto the path sniffing around. i just froze and waited for it to go away. im surprised since i saw one there that it doesnt smell like skunk occasionally,unless of course the skunks are all used to the noise and dont freak out and spray anymore :-)

I saw a skunk by The Crypt. Two teenage girls decided to take a picture of it. They wished they hadn't. :blink:

I rode CCMR last night for the first time (may have done it 25 years ago but don't remember). I liked it much better than AE, but again, to each his own. The theming is better on AE, the ride quality is better on CCMR.

I rode CCMR for the first time at Coaster Mania with Avatar this year and liked most aspects of the ride, but I did not like the restraints on the trains. They do not release very far making hard to board and they have to go down so far compared to AE. That was the drawback of the ride for me.

Theres many things that come in mind to me that make a great coaster. Themeing, re-rideable, and wicked night rides. While AE isnt the most re-rideable coaster (it is an arrow....) it tends to be a little rough. But the themeing is great compared to some rides. And it delivers some wicked night rides, catch it on a cool night and its smooth, fast, and amazing. The most i could ride AE marathoning it is about 10 rides. Other than that, its a must ride each visit i go to the park. But this is only my opinion and the only person who should like my opinion is myself. Everybody else has different opinions about things and they shouldnt be yelled at for expressing their opinions. :)

did you try rideing in the middle seat of a car? it cuts the roughness roughly in half, the sames true for many of the other rides like racer and beast

i was there yesterday and it was just sitting there with mannequins in it

I think the Monorail you were looking at is a prop one that never moves. The moving one lives inside the snake station around on the right side of the property.