Is Kings Island Haunted?

ajwinters

Iv'e heard people say that a lot of people have died at Kings Island, so I was wondering how those people died and is Kings Island haunted? :ph34r:

I know of one during the grad night days of the mid 70's, one person climbed the Eiffel Tower only

to fall to his death landing on top of the elevator while Brownsville Station was playing Smoking in the Boys Room!

I documented several deaths at Coney Island in

Paranormal Activity at CI.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12947

pilotank

I know the park's always haunted in late October. And every now and then, me and Johnny have tea time at three. But other than that I'm blind on the subject.

Titan who is feeling mis-taught right now, seeing that he used and three times in a sentence, and speaking in third person.

Ajwinters i hope you are enjoying KIC and the feedback you have received thus far. I encourage you to start using search to find many of the answers you have been asking by starting a new topic. We try to keep certain subjects going in similar threads so they are easy found when one has intrest to find more information on a subject. Basically one or two threads instead of 20 threads talking about the samething. You can always add thoughts to those existing threads if you have something of intrest to add to it. Thanks Avatar

Why yes, I believe it is. :lol:

ajwinters, I took the 45 seconds to use the Search feature on this site for you. Here is the Haunted Kings Island topic that was started in 2003 and has continued off and on through this year. You will find a lot of questions answered on this subject in that discussion.

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=281&hl=haunted&st=0