Favorite Wooden Coaster at Kings Island

16gwoods

I love The Racers, I mean they're a classic and they pack a thrill. But I have to go with The Beast. It's still the best wooden coaster in the world in my eyes. And the fact that it's held the record for the longest wooden coaster in the world for 32 years, it makes it even better! I don't care if China will get the "new" longest wooden coaster. Because I know it won't out due the Big, Bad, Beast! Woop!

I know! I was riding in the back seat in the Blue Racer and we were like half an inch behind. This 8 year old kid in the back of the Red Racer started making fun of us. I screamed you're just jealous because you're too short to ride the big rides!!! :angry:

Yeah the kid's mom wasn't very happy. :(

At least we won. :P

• 1 month later...

I know! I was riding in the back seat in the Blue Racer and we were like half an inch behind. This 8 year old kid in the back of the Red Racer started making fun of us. I screamed you're just jealous because you're too short to ride the big rides!!! :angry:

Yeah the kid's mom wasn't very happy. :(

At least we won. :P

thats so awsome love it but my favorite was Son of Beast but if I was to ride it today and it beat me up I may change my answer to The Beast