Boo Blasters Scores

diamondhawk

I thought that this would be a fun topic.Sorry if this has ever been done before, I didn't find anything when I looked.

Anyways, list the highest score you ever got, and if you want, details about your ride.

Mine was 1290. I got it because the ride had to stop (because someone had a camera out) and the targets were still on and kept reseting. I probably hit that ghost about 8 times. :rolleyes:

1290 is really good. I think a lot has to do with which car and gun you get, I mean sometimes I would not share my score but other times with a good gun I may hit my personal best like my last trip. Look how big of a fan boy I am, I took a picture of my score to remember it.

0_0_61f0c4277130289c92bcc7a360fc4b70_1.jpg

Rankings as Scooby Doo - 200-399 Ruh Roh! 400-599 Ok! 600-799 Groovy! over 800 Like Wow!

Rankings as Boo Blasters - 0-300 Blaster Wannabe 300-600 Begginer Blaster 600-900 Amateur Blaster

900-1200 Apprentice Blaster 1200+ Master Blaster 4380 Avatar :P

Hey thanks for the laugh today it was very much needed and appreciated. I do however suggest that the 4380 should say fluke. :)

• 2 weeks later...

For me my score depends upon whether I'm riding alone or with someone. When you're with someone you are competing with the other person for points. I tend to score high when I'm by myself but not so well when I am with someone else. ( Raptorguy always clobbers me-lol.)

• 1 month later...

1290 is really good. I think a lot has to do with which car and gun you get, I mean sometimes I would not share my score but other times with a good gun I may hit my personal best like my last trip. Look how big of a fan boy I am, I took a picture of my score to remember it.

0_0_61f0c4277130289c92bcc7a360fc4b70_1.jpg

Hate to burst your bubble but this score isn't possibly, the ride would have to stop for an EXTENDED period of time no possible way of getting it in 1 run...most likely explanation is the score wasn't resetting and you got into a car that already had a high score and you just added on to it.