Yesterday I was at Kings Island and Cedar Fair does the ride lines so different. i think they make it go slower so yull buy a fast-pass.

i was waiting for Firehawk and the line was backed up to the end of the line thing, all that was left was walkway to station. as soon as you wait 45mins and get to the end of the line the worker tells about ten people at once to go to the station. he does that every 5 mins then you have to wait at the station for about 5 more mins.

they just didnt do that on FH they did it on beast AE and others.

They send a certain amount of people into the station at a time to even out the stations, so you don't have to wait another 10 minutes+. The ride has a low capacity, so that's why the waits are usually so long.

Due to the Fast Lane implementation and ongoing testing they have workers controlling the point of entry of the various lines going into the station. Welcome to KICentral ericthekirider. Your topic is not unique as a similar topic is being discussed here and may help your further in understanding what is going on with what you are describing.

Topic now closed