Favorite Souvenir Cup?

tento18

Guest PizzaBaby027

I love the second design of the Diamondback cup, also the new DA cup is horrible. Looks good but very thin and tacky....But I must admit that I love, I MEAN LOVE the new Snoopy model cup!!! He is on my desk with some thin hair extensions and with a stretchy wristband...which I won at the arcade lol! He is sittin with himself on a tube! I got a snoopy duck for free!

While I like the "Fear the Four" cup the most, my friend gave me a Diamondback cup back in 2009 after the trip where he rode Son of Beast (1 week prior to it closing). It got a crack in it and can no longer be used, but I still keep it. It's still a nice cup.

I love the second design of the Diamondback cup, also the new DA cup is horrible. Looks good but very thin and tacky....But I must admit that I love, I MEAN LOVE the new Snoopy model cup!!! He is on my desk with some thin hair extensions and with a stretchy wristband...which I won at the arcade lol! He is sittin with himself on a tube! I got a snoopy duck for free!

Thin is good, actually. It doesn't break as easily as the DB cups did, also the carriers and straws don't get lost nearly as easily.

I personally like anything that fits under the drink machine without removing the ice tray, which is pretty much everything except the 2011 cups. If it doesn't fit under the drink machine, maybe that's a sign that it's too big...?