Is Top Gun(aka) Flight Deck, being torn down?

^Not sure how you're looking in the complete darkness while doing inversions at 54 mph, but a few seasons back the trains were sitting in the parking lot and the park explained that they were being shipped to another park for spare parts.

It takes longer to read this thread and shake your head than it does to ride Flight Deck.

I seen them while on a tour of the building one year. I still have pics of it.

Guest rcfreak339

^Just having a ride painted isn't a sign of a ride staying. Look at Chang from Kentucky Kingdom, the entire ride was repainted at the beginning of the 2007 season then just two years later the entire ride (and park) is gone.

If Flight Deck comes to the point that maintaining it is an issue and it costs an unreasonable amount of money than it will leave, newly painted or not.

With Arrow and TOGO both gone, of course it will be harder to find parts and fix certain problems. With only 5 Arrow Suspended roller coasters left in the entire world, there will come a point when Flight Deck will have to be torn down just because parts are extremely rare. How long will this be? It's anyone's guess.

Also take not that Arrow Suspended coasters are in fact rarer than TOGO Stand-ups, With only 5 Arrow Suspended coasters and and 6 Stand-up TOGOs left.

Guest rcfreak339

What I'm saying is, If more Arrow Suspended coasters keep disappearing then S&S will have much less of a need to make replacement parts for the Arrow suspend coasters. No, the parts will not be impossible to find...just much harder or probably more expensive.