Kennywood Saturday crowds

My roommate and I are planning a day trip to Kennywood on Saturday September 2nd. My question is, how are Saturday crowds at that park? Would I have time to ride everything in one day? I've been to KI during Haunt, so I know what a crowded park is like... And I wouldn't like to experience it again, lol. Any information or tips would be nice.

I find that on three day holiday weekends at KI and CP like Labor Day and Memorial Day weekend, the busiest day is usually Sunday. When I was at CP Labor Day Weekend, the lines on Saturday were surprisingly short while Sunday was packed.

I guess it just depends on the park. Coney will be busy on Saturday (hot air balloon race), dead on Sunday, and swamped on Monday, when the union picnics come to the park. I think it just depends on what special promotions the park will be having. I still have never made it to Kennywood. One of these days I`m going to get there...