Halloween

Dustin

So ive never visited ki during September or October. My question is how are the wait times i know the hours of operation in my opinion it does seem like 7pmk to 1 am is worth it> I would probably do the 11 to 1am How are lines in the evening time is it still busy around 1am?

at first when the first open up to the public all the lines are usually long but by 11 usually midnight all the lines have cut down to basically nothing and u can hop on to a lot of things if u stay til close cause a lot of people get too tired to stay the whole time but usually it worth it whether u wait in lines early on or later. i hope this helps some what :)

Any of the Friday nights are the best times to go. The lines are real short on the rides and not real long for the haunts. Last year, every Saturday night was a zoo. You couldnt hardly move on some of those nights. I suggest Friday nights if you want to do Haunts. Also, Sundays have light crowds. Make sure to check out the hayride if you go on Sunday, you get to go to areas of the park, you don't get to go to otherwise.

• Like 1

during saturday and sunday there is howl-o-fest and there are alot of activities for your little kids to do like mazes, a dancing area, some shows, free crafts that they can do usually they have a petting zoo and they have a pumpkin patch where your kids can get a free miniature pumpkin and they can decorate it if they want too. its alot of fun but its only on saturday and sunday during the day from 12-5 i believe.

during saturday and sunday there is howl-o-fest and there are alot of activities for your little kids to do like mazes, a dancing area, some shows, free crafts that they can do usually they have a petting zoo and they have a pumpkin patch where your kids can get a free miniature pumpkin and they can decorate it if they want too. its alot of fun but its only on saturday and sunday during the day from 12-5 i believe.

Thank you Pkifreak23 we are going on the1st and \2nd of Oct. its a Sat.and Sun.

Thank you Pkifreak23 we are going on the1st and \2nd of Oct. its a Sat.and Sun.

no problem i hope u have fun! :)