Dollywood 2012

Dollywood seems to be doing this with several other forums as well and not with just screamscape. The letter always comes as if it is from Dolly herself.

I didn't know that. Screamscape is the only one I read so that explains why I only knew about SS. It makes me wonder if Dolly herself is really sending it out, probably not.

There looks to be a dino egg about to hatch... could this mean a dino themed coaster?

Would it not make more sense for it to be another Dinosaur walk-through attraction like DA? Other parks are getting one as well in 2012, so it appears...

The dino craze has just begun I guess, who knows maybe Dollywood is getting a DA and a dino themed coaster to go with it :rolleyes:

Dinosaurs??? Say it ain't so, Miss Dolly! What's the deal with all this dinosaur stuff Kings Island, Cedar Point, and now maybe Dollywood? I'm sure the coaster will be fun and I will of course ride it, but this Dino stuff at these parks is getting out of hand!

^

How do you know Cedar Point's will be better? Or that they are even getting a Wing Rider? There are other types of rides Cedar Point might get in 2013 (they need a modern, world-class woodie. BAD.).

We have to wait until next year to see, though...

^

I meant they either need to FIX their "Bad" one (Mean Streak), or build something new like a GCI, Intamin, or Gravity Group wooden coaster. A Wing-Rider wouldn't be a bad choice, but it would still leave that gaping hole in Cedar Point's coaster lineup. They are located in a region where coasters like Beast, Voyage, Thunderhead, and numerous other world-class wooden coasters reside and yet all they have is a fun, but small out and back wooden coaster and a lumbering, over-rough (though it seems to have improved with the recent re-tracking) giant.

And to Dollywood's advantage: Cedar Point does have the beach, but a Wing Rider running through the woods, as seen here, is something they cannot duplicate. As for this being "the best coaster ever", it has a legit shot, but it must go through some serious competition to win that title: Millennium Force, Bizarro, El Toro, X2, The Voyage, our own Diamondback and Beast, and MANY others are not exactly "chumps" that will go down without a fight.

And finally, I too am dissapointed with no POV. :(

I just realized something: B&M is kicking some serious (SHUT YO MOUTH!) this year.

#1: See above!

#2: X-Flight @ SF Great America, another excellent looking Wing-Rider for the USA.

#3: Leviathan @ Canada's Wonderland, the first ever B&M Giga Coaster

#4: Unnnamed but looking Kick-Butt Invert @ Parc Asterix France (thanks to Kid33 for this one!)

Just amazing. ^_^

How I think Intamin might be reacting: :wacko: