Half Pint Brawlers Are Back!

Just look at what Hulk Hogan is doing now. Micro Champion Wrestling. He must be in need of money. Lol. Kings Island could of used the WWE or TNA. But TNA would of been more better due to not having alot of stuff. And i don't think the food places have enough food to feed half of the guys in the WWE. I have seen many wrestling companys. The Half Pint Brawlers are nothing compaired to them.

Just look at what Hulk Hogan is doing now. Micro Champion Wrestling. He must be in need of money. Lol. Kings Island could of used the WWE or TNA. But TNA would of been more better due to not having alot of stuff. And i don't think the food places have enough food to feed half of the guys in the WWE. I have seen many wrestling companys. The Half Pint Brawlers are nothing compaired to them.

half pint brawlers are real and hardcore, remember the money stapling to the head, and the trash can attack? Its real hardcore stuff.

It's pro wrestling, therefore it's FAKE. I don't give a $#!+.

if your calling the half pint brawlers fake then i have news for you, its real, havent you seen them, when you go you watchc them staple dollar bills to each others faces, and its not pro, its comedy

This time last year I was quite skeptical about the, well, sanity of having a wrestling show in a park with such a large teenage crowd.

Now, a year later, my opinion on this has very much reversed. I had not anticipate the number of adults Half Print Brawlers would attract. Not only is it (arguably) one of the most popular attractions ever to open at Kings Island; the Haunt crowd, having a lower per capita of teenagers than in previous years, actually reached the point of tolerability. Last season was the first time I'd ever gone to Halloween Haunt without getting hassled by randomly aggressive teenage males. It felt completely safe.

Now, wrestling surely is not my cup of tea, but it sure seems to work well for Halloween Haunt. (In other words, Browntggrr, you were right.)

I've been to a couple of wrestling schools and I can tell you it's not fake. When you get slammed, you are actually getting slammed. When you get hit with a chair, you are actually being hit with a chair. Sure if you know how to take the moves, it won't hurt as much. Have you tried falling off a 20 foot ladder? Yeah, it knocks all the wind out of you. People don't know all the crap these guys go through to entertain you. The only "fake" thing about wrestling is that it follows a storyline. Everyone likes to say oh wrestling is so fake, even I could do it. But most of them can't why? Because they don't know all the things that go on behind the scenes. You have to be in great shape, you have to be able to lift a 250+ pound guy, and you have to go non-stop until the match is over.

See, this guy actually broke his neck. And you guy's said it was all fake.

I've been to a couple of wrestling schools and I can tell you it's not fake. When you get slammed, you are actually getting slammed. When you get hit with a chair, you are actually being hit with a chair. Sure if you know how to take the moves, it won't hurt as much. Have you tried falling off a 20 foot ladder? Yeah, it knocks all the wind out of you. People don't know all the crap these guys go through to entertain you. The only "fake" thing about wrestling is that it follows a storyline. Everyone likes to say oh wrestling is so fake, even I could do it. But most of them can't why? Because they don't know all the things that go on behind the scenes. You have to be in great shape, you have to be able to lift a 250+ pound guy, and you have to go non-stop until the match is over.

I am well aware that these guys are actually getting hurt. That doesn't offset the most important part of your post, which I have put in bold red and underlined. It's scripted, and therefore fake. It PRETENDS to be sports, but since a basic requirement for a sporting contest is that no one knows in advance who will win, it's FAKE sports. In other words, it's fake in the same way so many of today's reality TV shows are fake. When something pretends to be something that it's not, it's fake. End of story.

• Like 1

Who ever said that pro wrestling was a sport? I mean WWE even has entertainment in it's name, that should ring a bell right away. Being fake and scripted are two different things........ Glad we got it straightened out....

Wrestling is an Olympic sport. The very fact that "pro wrestling" incorporates the name "wrestling" in its name means that it is masquerading as a sport, plain and simple. If they would admit that it's not a sport and change the name to reflect that, I might actually enjoy it. Until then, I will consider it fake and refuse to have anything to do with it.