Half Pint Brawlers Are Back!

Pro, amateur, fake, real, true sport ect.....who really cares as the half pint brawlers show is for entertainment purposes only. Now some may argue the entertainment aspect.

lol ive been waiting for you to show up on one of my topics :P

^I hope you didn't get your screen name from an orange jumper LOL!

Cedarpointer, I had the same concerns and am relieved to hear you say there was less... unsavory behavior. This may end up being a good example of the reason I try to suspend judgement. I'll have to go to that old topic and see what I said :lol:

Or Jell-O wrestling. And they could sell Jell-O shots for oh, $12 or so.

I bet THAT would fill the Fest House!

Green, please.

LOL, it sure would, but if you want some stuff like that just head over to Club Blood

but man that dominatrice scared the heck out of me

Or Jell-O wrestling. And they could sell Jell-O shots for oh, $12 or so.

I bet THAT would fill the Fest House!

Green, please.

Sounds just like Halloween Horror nights, where they sell "Blood Shots" in all the lines for a ridiculous price.. handed out by ladies in "Nurse (used loosely) outfits..

Who ever said that pro wrestling was a sport? I mean WWE even has entertainment in it's name, that should ring a bell right away. Being fake and scripted are two different things........ Glad we got it straightened out....

They had to change from WWF to WWE due to a issue.

Pro, amateur, fake, real, true sport ect.....who really cares as the half pint brawlers show is for entertainment purposes only. Now some may argue the entertainment aspect.

Okay, I'll take your challenge to argue the entertainment aspect. Last year, my wife and I went to the first HPB show. Puppet (the main guy) started with his long show introduction followed by this visual aid and description of Dwarfs vs Midgets:

Puppet asked one of the ring girls to sit down in the ring with her legs in front of her. He sat down next to her and from the lower hips up they were the same height. He then explained that unlike midgets, dwarfs were the same size in EVERY way as a normal man from the lower hips up. This girl was stuck in the ring and sat there with a very embarrassed look on her face. He then proudly offered to prove it to any willing ladies in the audience.

We personally did not find this at all entertaining, and had trouble finding the relationship between a wrestling show and learning about a dwarf's private parts.

If others find the HPB show entertaining, by all means enjoy! Shorter ride lines for us.

Okay, I'll take your challenge to argue the entertainment aspect. Last year, my wife and I went to the first HPB show. Puppet (the main guy) started with his long show introduction followed by this visual aid and description of Dwarfs vs Midgets:

Puppet asked one of the ring girls to sit down in the ring with her legs in front of her. He sat down next to her and from the lower hips up they were the same height. He then explained that unlike midgets, dwarfs were the same size in EVERY way as a normal man from the lower hips up. This girl was stuck in the ring and sat there with a very embarrassed look on her face. He then proudly offered to prove it to any willing ladies in the audience.

We personally did not find this at all entertaining, and had trouble finding the relationship between a wrestling show and learning about a dwarf's private parts.

If others find the HPB show entertaining, by all means enjoy! Shorter ride lines for us.

when me and my friend walked in they were fighting hard, it all depends on the night you go and at what time

when me and my friend walked in they were fighting hard, it all depends on the night you go and at what time

FYI, they're never really fighting. Are your saying the show changes so drastically from night to night and time to time that maybe they should print a schedule of when dwarf anatomy is discussed? Maybe a list of what office or sanitation equipment will be featured for each show?..... Genius!

FYI, they're never really fighting. Are your saying the show changes so drastically from night to night and time to time that maybe they should print a schedule of when dwarf anatomy is discussed? Maybe a list of what office or sanitation equipment will be featured for each show?..... Genius!

when i said their fighting hard i meant hitting each other with trash cans and stapleing dollar bills to each other

i know most of it is fake like the punches

Blame it on my juvenile sense of humor, but I would've enjoyed that show.

I looked at there calender on the website the night after the park closed and it was already listed for next year. I am truely excited I watched 2 shows every weekend and I talked to puppet after his shows every night. I payed the $10 dollars for front row and it was very well spent. Puppet became a friend to me and cant wait to get to see him wrestle again this year! :)