CANT WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN HAUNT :D

This is my first haunt. Reason enough to be excited.

my first haunt last year was amzing

i went with two friends (so i would stand in the middle and so they wouldnt be able to scare me :3)

it was a fun experience and i hope you had a time as great as i did

I just gota say durring the Halloween season there is my favorite time to go despite the huge crowds. everything just feels more fun with the all the decorations and old ride stuff out and props like the jack in box and all the fog etc(yes i know thats a run-one sentence) just the atmosphere is most enjoyable( though i know someone last year STRONGLY disagreed) :-)

185139, you need to calm down. You've been spamming all these Halloween Haunt topics.. we know you are "excited", but it happens every year.. it's not like a once in a lifetime thing.

This topic should be closed.. I don't know why he keeps opening new topics on the same thing.

• Like 1

185139, you need to calm down. You've been spamming all these Halloween Haunt topics.. we know you are "excited", but it happens every year.. it's not like a once in a lifetime thing.

This topic should be closed.. I don't know why he keeps opening new topics on the same thing.

ive already been told by two mods and im not doing it anymore, and for me it actually might be a once in a life time thing because im moving to vegas in the next year or so and where im moving theres no amusment parks

ive already been told by two mods and im not doing it anymore, and for me it actually might be a once in a life time thing because im moving to vegas in the next year or so and where im moving theres no amusment parks

I see. Well I do hope you enjoy it. I can understand your excitement - I was 16 once. Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year and I went to Halloween Haunt a few years ago and thought it was great. I hope I am able to go this year. Unfortunately, there is no amusement park in Vegas after the MGM Grand Adventures Park closed.

185139, Do the workers know the new mazes?

i know probably as much as you do, all i know is the name i know NO information. And i am not to release any information to the public if i find anything out, youll just have to wait and find out :P