Beast at night

0-120

I've never been to PKI at night. Crazy as it sounds, I always finish everything I want to early on and then just want to leave. Which brings me to this... do you think it's worth staying the extra time to ride The Beast at night?

The Beast at night is like a copletely new coaster! Its so awesome and is worth the money you paid to get in to the park. Its a blast because you can barely see whast next! Its awesome! Son of Beast is also very intense at night! there is almost no lights on it at all! Vortex is fun at night too! But The Beast is great at night!!!!

I guess it is because "we" are not patient people and don't feel like waiting in that line?

No Solid Snake, "we" just never stay up there long enough to ride it

at night. But "I" have ridden it several times at night. It is a great

ride.

I've never been to PKI at night. Crazy as it sounds, I always finish everything I want to early on and then just want to leave. Which brings me to this... do you think it's worth staying the extra time to ride The Beast at night?

PKI at night is like a different park. Seeing the lights shinning and riding the rides at night. You just have to give it a try, you won't be sorry you did. smile.gif

Without a doubt, ride it. It is unbelieveable.

Anyone else remember riding Beast with NO lighting at all? Now that was a truely humbling experience. One minute, you can hear wind, the next you hear tunnel.

Hey Snake, why do you fear me?

The best night ride I had on The Beast was during FearFest 2002. It was a cloudy moonless night. In addition to it being a little cool, a dense fog had set in and arond The Beast, especially by the double helix. Even though lights shine on the doouble helix at night, you could not see it because of all the fog. Those were some awesome night rides because the fog obscured some of the lights.

Ooh.. reminds me of my first SOB nightride. There was a spooky mist around the middle of the coaster, and I think I grabbed my night ride just as the fireworks went off. After I went down the lift hill, I could barely see a thing. Both coasters are an entirely different experience in the dark. To be honest, The Beast should stay totally dark for thrill factor. Who's up for starting a petition to turn the lights off? cool.gif

~S~

Wow...I can't believe somebody actually asked that question.

In response, a definitive "YES," no...make that an enthusiastic YES!!

You ain't lived til you've had a night ride on The Beast. And leave while the park is still open?!?!?

Shame on you!!

LOL

tongue.gif

Haha ok ok I'll stay! The only problem I've had before is that my parents don't really feel like driving 25min at 10pm. But I'll tell them that they have to this time.

That's it...I'm calling the Waaaaaaambulance!

I drive 2 and a half hours THERE and 2 and a half hours BACK!!!!!!

(I'm jealous! dry.gif )

Ooh.. reminds me of my first SOB nightride. There was a spooky mist around the middle of the coaster, and I think I grabbed my night ride just as the fireworks went off. After I went down the lift hill, I could barely see a thing. Both coasters are an entirely different experience in the dark. To be honest, The Beast should stay totally dark for thrill factor. Who's up for starting a petition to turn the lights off? cool.gif

~S~

I've been on nightrides on SoB where it was totally, totally dark on the back helix....you could NOT see the track in front of you---or anything else for that matter! Since then, I've noticed light pollution around the track -- YUK!

I can remember TOTAL darkness on The Beast.

And Flight of Fear.

What the heck are you doing, PKI???? Get your act to-ge-tha!