BoddaH1994

New for 2012! Kings Island's Water Park Doubles in Size and Becomes Soak City!

Any Action Zone refurb will have to be tied in with the fate of SOB, either way.

Why does it HAVE to be?

There would be no point in investing money to rehab that area of the park with a big elephant towering over it. Mark my words...major work in that area will happen when SOB is either redone, or bulldozed/replaced.

Guest PizzaBaby027

Any Action Zone refurb will have to be tied in with the fate of SOB, either way.

Why does it HAVE to be?

There would be no point in investing money to rehab that area of the park with a big elephant towering over it. Mark my words...major work in that area will happen when SOB is either redone, or bulldozed/replaced.

Ok, really!!!! Dude I have already made my predictions, read through some posts before you say crap like that. Your marking my words because mine came first! TY

Why does it HAVE to be?

Ok, really!!!! Dude I have already made my predictions, read through some posts before you say crap like that. Your marking my words because mine came first! TY

He wasn't talking about you or your constant flaming of terrible predictions that never seem to come true on this site. He was replying to me after I asked him a question.

It's not the Dippin Dots guy, it's the Pizza Lady.