Magic Mountian Employee dies after scream hit her

TopThrillDragster

That seems realy weird If it was a suicide attempt. I am not saying the person did commit suicide for all I know she was taking a picture and slipped. If she did commit suicide I think one of the other ops would have an idea of were she went or what she was doing but then again maby not. My prayers are with her and fellow workers family.

Why do you think one of the ride ops would have known where she was going if in fact she was suicidal. Do you think someone who's going to commit suicide would let everyone know where they are going to do it? Highly unlikely since I imagine that they are not looking for someone to stop them which would be the only reason to let someone know what you were up to. Which means that they were just wanting attention since they would just be waiting for someone to stop them and they were never serious to begin with.

Yeah Magic Mountian claims to be the extreme park but DeJaVu is always broken down and X is down A lot. So yeah the park has a lot of extreme rides but Id rather go to a Pki or Geauga Lake and ride the rides they have because they usually are always open. I just dont understand how they cant fix the problems with there coasters.