Pass Holder Appreciation

stky6

I believe they will do that for Soak City

Exclusive Soak City Access

Grab your favorite chair and spot in the sun when you flash a Gold Pass and get into Soak City 30 minutes early prior to waterpark opening each public operating day. Plus, we are giving you access to special sneak preview days exclusively for Gold Season passholders.

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/goldpass/benefits.cfm

Kings Island used to do season pass preview days before opening to the public every season back in the day. It was a dry run day, and often allowed the new employees to get their bearings, when there aren`t single day paying customers in the park... Unfortunately at KI this has gone by the wayside. I believe that Canada`s Wonderland still does a preview day in the spring...

I believe they will do that for Soak City

Exclusive Soak City Access

Grab your favorite chair and spot in the sun when you flash a Gold Pass and get into Soak City 30 minutes early prior to waterpark opening each public operating day. Plus, we are giving you access to special sneak preview days exclusively for Gold Season passholders.

http://www.visitking...ss/benefits.cfm

My guess would be this will happen the weekend before Memorial Day.

Kings Island used to do season pass preview days before opening to the public every season back in the day. It was a dry run day, and often allowed the new employees to get their bearings, when there aren`t single day paying customers in the park... Unfortunately at KI this has gone by the wayside. I believe that Canada`s Wonderland still does a preview day in the spring...

And coincidentally (or not), most every opening day since has been plagued with mechanical issues, staffing issues, long waits, closed rides, and unhappy guests, some or even many of whom paid to be there and don't get to come back on a "better" day like season pass holders can.

And coincidentally (or not), most every opening day since has been plagued with mechanical issues, staffing issues, long waits, closed rides, and unhappy guests, some or even many of whom paid to be there and don't get to come back on a "better" day like season pass holders can.

And this is why I'd like to see the season pass preview days brought back. Not because I want to have a half-empty park early in the season or because I feel a sense of entitlement, but because it gives them time to work out the kinks without negatively impacting the single-day paying customers. I'm not even sure if I would bother going to a preview day (knowing that there's likely to be mechanical issues and closed rides), but I would like to see it back for that reason.

Actually Dry Run Day, was not the same day as Season Pass Preview. Dry Run Day, and Season Pass Preview days, were two separtate days. Dry Run Day took place a week before the park open to the public, and we as employees recived tickets to give to our friends/family to enjoy this day. Park hours were like from 1pm till 5pm. Season Pass night, took place the Friday night before opening day from 5pm till 10pm.

• Like 1